“Excellent meal and very personal service”
Review of L'Ostia

L'Ostia
Ranked #1 553 of 11 045 Restaurants in Barcelona
Price range: US$0 - US$30
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Barceloneta
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

A truly excellent meal with great personal service. Reasonably priced
Smoke sardines were amazing. Asparagus fritters and small fried fishes were very tasty. Oxtail really well cooked

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

Had the lunch here. On a lovely square behind the promenade. More authentic. We had lovely tapas dis hes and everything tasted really good. Excellent waiter Who geven us good advice About the dishes.
You Just have to try-out a lot of things and get surprises.

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

Me and my partner stopped here for tapas and a drink. We ordered waaaayyy too much food and a jug of cava sangria . The food was pretty good and the sangria was precisely what we needed, refreshing! Totally worth it!

Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

The service was nice. My friend lined het food, but my food was at best mediocre. Olives tasted like vinegar, my sea bass was undercooked and the potatoes were greasy. Croquettas we're delicious though. Would not go back.

1  Thank Nicole S
Reviewed 20 May 2018

I had an amazing meal at L'Ostia. The service was great, tapas delicious, and sangria was excellent! I loved how it was off the main road, so you feel secluded despite being right next to the beach. Would definitely recommend!