Reviews (1 792)
1 792 results
All reviews tapas tour games room bed dorm common areas toilet and shower diagonal metro station private bathroom sagrada familia clean rooms the location is perfect las ramblas city verdaguer lockers europe bunk computers
76 - 81 of 1 792 reviews
Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

We got it at a rate of 80 euros per night for a premium room with a view because of some 30% discount. And that was pretty high price but still fair. Everything else with this hotel is perfect. The staff gets 10/10 and placement of hotel is superb.
All in all a fantastic hotel.
(If you get a room with a view it gives your stay that extra factor that makes it memorable (would pay a little extra for that))

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Generator B, Front Desk Team at Generator Hostel Barcelona, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Hola Jonás ! Thank you very much for your comment and evaluation. We are really delightful to hear that our guests are really satisfied with our service. We hope to see you soon in the future. Kind regards !

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

An overall very good and very social hostel! They offer plenty of activities both the night and during the day. Clean rooms with only maybe too small bathrooms. The staff is incredibly helpful, expecially Nafsika and Matias who helped a lot during my stay. And great breakfast in the morning! Very recommended!!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Federico D
Generator B, Front Desk Team at Generator Hostel Barcelona, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2018

Hola :D ! Thank you very much for your comment and evaluation. We are really delightful to hear that our guests are really satiesfied with our service. We hope to see you soon in the future. Kind regards,

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

This hostel is amazing. It’s super clean, great location to all the main site seeing attractions. Staff were fantastic and so was breakfast. I stayed in a private room with a huge balcony overlooking the mountains. The only thing is the bed base, it is made of metal and the mattresses are very thin so a little uncomfortable to sleep in. Aside from this I would 100% stay here again.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Generator B, Front Desk at Generator Hostel Barcelona, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2018

Hola! Thank you for sharing this amazing review and recommend Generator Barcelona, We are glad to heard that you enjoyed the Generator Experience. We hope to see you soon. Best regards.

Reviewed 27 February 2018 via mobile

I began looking for accommodations for Mobile World Congress many months ago. Even six months before the event, room prices were crazy. After monitoring these for several months, I decided to book at Generator Hostel.

I had never stayed in a hostel before, and found the experience to actually be quite satisfying. My check-in was seamless, even though I flew into Barcelona very late. The room was extremely quiet and the bed comfortable. There was a storage area beneath the bedframe which was able to be locked. Fortunately, I had a lock with me. Don't forget to bring one along.

The hostel rents towels for €5, which is not unreasonable. There was strong Wi-Fi as well as a power outlet in the headboard. I stayed in an average sized room with 5 other people who were all very polite and respectful.

A morning breakfast was available for €9.60, but I chose a bakery just out the door. It served delicious croissants. I would highly recommend this. Generator Hostel also had paella nights on Mondays and Thursdays. I thought this was excellent.

All in all, I was pleased with Generator Hostel. I found it a great value for the money, especially considering the breathtaking prices during Mobile World Congress.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Generator B, Front Desk Team at Generator Hostel Barcelona, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2018

Hola! Thank you very much for the great comments, we are really glad that you enjoyed your stay in Generator and we hope to see you back soon! Best regards, Nafsika Tsouramani

Reviewed 8 February 2018

For the price you pay it is a good hostel. I stayed in a room with five other people. The room was small and confined for 6 adults not gonna lie. The Toilet and shower in the room is very small. Hardly able to move. The rooms were cleaned daily however still stayed just as dusty...

Room Tip: Single room if you can
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Generator B, Front desk agent at Generator Hostel Barcelona, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2018

Hola! thanks for sharing your thoughts after your stay with us at Generator Barcelona. We were disappointed to hear that we had not quite met your expectations on this occasion but we really do appreciate your feedback. We hope to see you again soon.

Best Wishes