“Worst pizza of my life”
Review of Telepizza

Telepizza
Ranked #8 538 of 10 750 Restaurants in Barcelona
Cuisines: American
Neighbourhood: Eixample
Neighbourhood: Eixample
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I'm giving my one and only review here, only because it was the worst pizza I've tasted in my life. And it also took 1 and a half hour to arrive. DO NOT EAT HERE

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We ordered from Telepizza as room service at an Ilunion hotel. (Their room service is just a Telepizza menu, which they order for you.) . The House Special pizza was awful - no flavor, soggy pizza. We also ordered two beers. They don't tell you what you're getting. We got Amstel Radler, which is 50% beer 50% lemonade. In other words, not beer. It had 2% alcohol per volume and was sweet and gross. We will not order again.

Reviewed 14 June 2018

You'd think that a Margarita pizza is hard to get too wrong. Well, Telepizza really breaks the mold there. My boyfriend and I thought we'd nip in quickly for a bite to eat. Make no mistake, we weren't looking for fine-dining just a standard pizza, nothing special just something to fill a hole quickly. What was served to us was something that tasted like baked beans/ mashed potato/gruel on a floppy base. I love cheese but this was too much, literally scraping layers and LAYERS OFF BUT THERE WAS STILL MORE. The fact that it was such low quality cheese as well meant that the cheese that WAS there didn't even taste cheese, just bland mush. Also, using patio furniture indoors is a faux pas I can't forgive.

Reviewed 15 March 2018

We tried to order pizza. An error occured during the payment. I checked my account, the payment passed and the money was debited in my account. As I had a boudt I called the customer care: They hadn't the order and said me they can't do anything but refound the money in 72h. If i wanted my order I had to pass it again and pay it again, what I did not of course. At the end I didn't have anything, I wait 72h to be refound and the simple call cost me almost 4 euros. Never again!

Reviewed 13 March 2018

Don't know how they can get it so wrong. Awful, disgusting pizza and slow service. Best avoided. Expensive as well.