“Tranquility”

Ranked #8 of 541 Spas & Wellness in Barcelona
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Reviewed 11 September 2018

If you need a break and relaxation during your travels this place is perfect. You have to book ahead of time and are given a 2 hour slot. In this time you can visit 4 pools and steam sauna. You can also get a 15 or 30 minute massage in this time. The massage is very gentle and meant for relaxation nothing more. The staff was very friendly and explained everything when we entered the pool area. There is hot tea, water and fruit made available in the sitting area.

Write a ReviewReviews (1 156)
All reviews
"footwear"
in 4 reviews

4 - 8 of 1 156 reviews

Reviewed 7 September 2018

The Aire de Barcelona is a set of underground pools and spa complex.
Its not huge. But there is enough to keep you occupied.

Cold pool, warm pool and hot pool at one end as well as a salt (floating) pool at the other. Jacuzzi and steam room in the middle
Nice calming music played throughout. Tea and water available for refreshments.
A very good place to unwind from the city above ground.

Staff could have helped more. No introductions on arrival about what to do, just pointed towards the changing rooms. I somehow made it downstairs to the pools.
Downstairs we were finally explained what there was available.

Another user was having trouble with the keypad lock in the changing rooms. I had to show them how to do it as the attendant wasn't interested.
This lack of care by the upstairs staff took the shine of the visit a little bit. Could be something special if the staff upstairs were better.

1  Thank John A
Reviewed 5 September 2018

My review will probably be an unpopular one. After much research and reading reviews on yelp and trip advisor I have to say I'm gravely disappointed with the services here. My girlfriend and I booked a massage plus water bath experience.The only positive attitude I received was from the masseuse. The massage itself was relaxing but nothing groundbreaking. As for the services from the rest of the crew is absolutely none. After speaking with the receptionist, we were told to go change. Inside was a staff to help and guide. He only pointed to the locker, the robe and left. Showed little or no interest in assisting. After changed, I was told to go downstairs. Here I saw a beautiful, dark, atmospheric level with multiple pools. No one came forward to explain how everything works. No one offered us any drinks during the whole experience. When asked if there were addition pools on the other side, they simply said "no" which was incorrect (the float pool is at the other side). Lastly when back in locker room, I needed help from staff as the pinpad lock didn't work. His attitude plus eyes rolling was absolutely infuriating. When exiting, no one said goodbye or a simple thank you. Can't say this is true for everyone but just wanted to share mine and hopefully yours will be better if you choose to come here.

Reviewed 30 August 2018 via mobile

Exceeded my expectations from the very beginning. Every detail is a luxury experience, starting by the pools with different temperatures to relax your muscles to the amazing massage and wine bath (for me the best one!). Music is perfect and staff is very polite and kind.

Congrats!!

See more reviews
Reviewed 29 August 2018

This was a birthday treat for my partner mainly, but I enjoyed it too! We were welcome by the friendly reception team and told to head to the separate changing rooms where we were met by further staff to receive robes, shoes etc.

There are many pools to choose from - we preferred the hot & saltwater baths but also had a (very quick) dip in the cold ones too for the experience. We booked the massage package which was very relaxing.

Make sure you try the hot mint tea - brilliant and so refreshing. I've been trying to find it back home!

Brush up on your Spanish before you head in as the staff speak very little English (if at all) inside the spa itself.