Open today: 09:00 - 22:30
Review Highlights
Relaxing restful romantic

perfect break from the chaos of Barcelona & the rain! Love the candles, the free mint tea, warmed... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
bethel20
Leeds, United Kingdom
Better than valium

The only reason why I did not give Aire spa 5 stars is because they do very little by way of... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

from US$149,00
from US$109,70
Reviews (1 171)
1 171 results
All reviews salt pool thermal baths full body massage changing rooms are head massage great massage relaxing afternoon dressing room amazing experience masseuse ritual incense session cava footwear float hydrated
15 - 20 of 1 171 reviews
Reviewed 30 August 2018 via mobile

Exceeded my expectations from the very beginning. Every detail is a luxury experience, starting by the pools with different temperatures to relax your muscles to the amazing massage and wine bath (for me the best one!). Music is perfect and staff is very polite and kind.

Congrats!!

Reviewed 29 August 2018

This was a birthday treat for my partner mainly, but I enjoyed it too! We were welcome by the friendly reception team and told to head to the separate changing rooms where we were met by further staff to receive robes, shoes etc.

There are many pools to choose from - we preferred the hot & saltwater baths but also had a (very quick) dip in the cold ones too for the experience. We booked the massage package which was very relaxing.

Make sure you try the hot mint tea - brilliant and so refreshing. I've been trying to find it back home!

Brush up on your Spanish before you head in as the staff speak very little English (if at all) inside the spa itself.

Reviewed 26 August 2018

My wife and I visited Aire Barcelona for the holistic ritual treatment. We have never experienced quite something like it - it was one of the most pleasant experiences we've ever had.

The 1st hour we explored the different pools - room temperature, cool, and warm - along with the steam room, salt pool, and jet tub. The 2nd hour involved a scrub down and full body massage.

The scenery is absolutely stunning as it's in the basement of a heritage building - exposed brick, candle light walkways, etc.

This was definitely worth the money - we will be back on our next vacation to Barcelona!

2  Thank Stefano F
Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

Travelling can be frantic, tiring, my wife and I booked a massage with pool access for our anniversary for some R&R, this place is so impressive! Makes you feel a bit like a Roman Aristocrat who's a part of a place that nobody really knows about, which is great! The baths are a great way to relax and the massage was tailored to what we both wanted. I'd definitely go again!

Reviewed 24 July 2018 via mobile

I went to the one in Seville first had an amazing experience so booked this for when I was in Barcelona. I think I was around 35 euro it's is so so worth the money. they have 2 pools one very hot one like warm them ice cold. a steam room a pool with massage jets then the salt water pool. you cone out feeling so light and relaxed it's really AMAZING.

Date of experience: March 2018