“Cool experience, bad service.”
Review of Aire de Barcelona

Aire de Barcelona
Ranked #8 of 541 Spas & Wellness in Barcelona
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Reviewed 5 September 2018

My review will probably be an unpopular one. After much research and reading reviews on yelp and trip advisor I have to say I'm gravely disappointed with the services here. My girlfriend and I booked a massage plus water bath experience.The only positive attitude I received was from the masseuse. The massage itself was relaxing but nothing groundbreaking. As for the services from the rest of the crew is absolutely none. After speaking with the receptionist, we were told to go change. Inside was a staff to help and guide. He only pointed to the locker, the robe and left. Showed little or no interest in assisting. After changed, I was told to go downstairs. Here I saw a beautiful, dark, atmospheric level with multiple pools. No one came forward to explain how everything works. No one offered us any drinks during the whole experience. When asked if there were addition pools on the other side, they simply said "no" which was incorrect (the float pool is at the other side). Lastly when back in locker room, I needed help from staff as the pinpad lock didn't work. His attitude plus eyes rolling was absolutely infuriating. When exiting, no one said goodbye or a simple thank you. Can't say this is true for everyone but just wanted to share mine and hopefully yours will be better if you choose to come here.

Write a ReviewReviews (1 154)
All reviews
"footwear"
in 4 reviews

5 - 9 of 1 154 reviews

Reviewed 30 August 2018 via mobile

Exceeded my expectations from the very beginning. Every detail is a luxury experience, starting by the pools with different temperatures to relax your muscles to the amazing massage and wine bath (for me the best one!). Music is perfect and staff is very polite and kind.

Congrats!!

Reviewed 29 August 2018

This was a birthday treat for my partner mainly, but I enjoyed it too! We were welcome by the friendly reception team and told to head to the separate changing rooms where we were met by further staff to receive robes, shoes etc.

There are many pools to choose from - we preferred the hot & saltwater baths but also had a (very quick) dip in the cold ones too for the experience. We booked the massage package which was very relaxing.

Make sure you try the hot mint tea - brilliant and so refreshing. I've been trying to find it back home!

Brush up on your Spanish before you head in as the staff speak very little English (if at all) inside the spa itself.

Reviewed 26 August 2018

My wife and I visited Aire Barcelona for the holistic ritual treatment. We have never experienced quite something like it - it was one of the most pleasant experiences we've ever had.

The 1st hour we explored the different pools - room temperature, cool, and warm - along with the steam room, salt pool, and jet tub. The 2nd hour involved a scrub down and full body massage.

The scenery is absolutely stunning as it's in the basement of a heritage building - exposed brick, candle light walkways, etc.

This was definitely worth the money - we will be back on our next vacation to Barcelona!

1  Thank Stefano F