Hotel Atlantis by Atbcn
Musik Boutique Hotel(Barcelona)(Great Value!)
US$165
Hotel 1898(Barcelona)
US$399
US$339
  • Pool
Hotel Cuatro Naciones(Barcelona)(Great Value!)
US$142
US$159
US$251
US$223
  • Pool
NH Barcelona Ramblas(Barcelona)(Great Value!)
US$257
US$220
Agoda.com
NH Barcelona Barri Gotic(Barcelona)(Great Value!)
US$219
US$184
  • Fitness centre
H10 Marina Barcelona Hotel(Barcelona)(Great Value!)
US$278
US$238
  • Pool
All reviewsgreat locationplaca catalunyaairport bushot itemsfree wifishort walkpriced hotelquiet roomfifth flooryour luggagefacing the streetreception staffstar hotelper nightbusy streetbreakfast was includedcomfortable beds
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

A large QUIET room with full bath, only steps from las ramblas, a metro stop, plus plenty of great restaurants. Minimart, taxi stand, and pharmacy right across the street. Everything was excellent. I accidently left a large sum of money in my room safe when we checked out- which was speedily returned to me by international mail. Couldn’t ask for more.

Room Tip: Ask for quiet room rather than one facing main street
Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

The room was nice and clean. The bed was very confortable and the shower worked well. The location was perfect for shopping and restaurants plus the metro was nearby too. The breakfast included in the room price was really good. I would recommend it to my friends.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank pstanslaus
Reviewed 22 February 2018

My wife and I stayed here for 4 nights in February for a short trip to Barcelona. My main focus was finding a reasonably priced hotel in a good location. Atlantis fit that bill, and then some.

They were running a winter deal where you could book a junior suite for the same price as a standard room, and this turned out to be a great deal. The room was spacious, with a nice big bed, a couch, and plenty of space to move around and leave our belongings, plus it came with a nice oversized bathtub, and included breakfast.

I have seen in reviews here that the breakfast has gotten mixed reviews. It's pretty average. Scrambled eggs, yogurt, toast, pastries, fruit - basically what you'd expect from your average hotel breakfast. it's nothing over the top amazing, but it's certainly not bad. I think the biggest issue is that the food in Barcelona is so abundant and so amazing, it's hard to think about filling up on buffet scrambled eggs and toast when all that other amazing food is out there. Still, if budget is a factor, and you want something quick at the hotel, their breakfast is more than adequate.

As for the location, you can hardly beat it. There is a metro stop and a bus stop at the end of the block. Placa de Cataluyna is about a 5 - 7 min. walk away. We used the Aerobus to get back and forth to the airport and it's an easy walk, even with a couple of carry-ons in tow. La Rambla is just a couple of blocks away.

We just felt like we were in the middle of everything. We spend a lot of time just walking around El Raval, Ciutat Vella, and Barri Gothic, checking out a lot of fun restaurants, bars, shops, etc.

Sagrada Familia is about a 10 min taxi ride away, which cost around 6 - 7 Euro. Park Guell is a little bit of ride on the metro, but again, the metro stop is right there (bus #24).

I should also add that the front desk staff were very friendly and very helpful as far as directing us on how to get to certain places, and helping us with luggage storage on our final day.

For the price range we paid of around $135 per night, I think this hotel is a great deal, and I would definitely recommend it!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank TimesArrow
Reviewed 30 January 2018 via mobile

A group of 6 of us visited for the weekend

We couldn’t have chosen a better hotel

Price was £37 per room of 2 per night with breakfast included

The check in was slightly early & the receptionist friendly

The room was compact but had everything we need including safe , mini bar , plenty of storage & was clean & quiet

Breakfast was very good with a wide choice of fruit, cereals, pastries, breads, meat and warm food

Brilliant location towards the top of La Rambla

Overall it was perfect for us & I would recommend it

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 December 2017

Excellent service from the start, arrived a couple of hours early to drop off luggage and was allowed to check in early. Rooms have everything you need including laptop safe, Wi-Fi is free and works well. Comfortable mattresses. Breakfast is great and included in the room rate, good selection of hot/cold food and pastries. Luggage storage is free of charge after checking out. Fantastic value given the location, less than a minute walk to Universitat metro station. The room could possibly have done with a brush of paint, however at the value there are no complaints!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends