All reviews maria cristina santa clara restaurant family suite minute walk residential area business trip metro station camp nou el corte ingles nice hotel king bed front desk staff comfortable rooms public transportation mini bar would definitely stay here again visiting barcelona
Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

I just stayed at this hotel for two nights in business, leaving on the day of the terrible attacks!
The hotel is ideally located for the University where my customer was located and not too far from the airport and the city. The rooms were spacious and had all the amenities you would expect. Breakfast was limited but sufficient.
Underground parking was available although at ~€30/night was expensive.
The onsite restaurant had a limited menu but was excellent and varied. I ate here both nights and had ex emotional service and standard of food. Excellent presentation and with excellent flavours.
Steamed local mussels and the Foie Gras were my favorites. I will be back!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
acvictoriasuites, Front Office Manager at AC Hotel Victoria Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. Everything we do is aimed at providing you with an excellent hotel experience and your feedback is extremely valuable.
I am sorry to hear that you were still here during the attack in Barcelona and I hope you that you could keep good memories of you stay.

I am very glad to hear that you liked our Junior Suite room.
Be sure that I will pass on your comments to the Manager of our Santa Clara restaurant.

We hope to serve you again whenever your travels bring you back to Barcelona.

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

Great hotel for your money. Very nice and big rooms, with nice and attentive staff. 10 min walk to Camp Nou. The only downside would be that it's a bit far from City center. Otherwise, great choice in Barcelona

Stayed: August 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience with us.This allows us to feel better what the guests live.

We are delighted that your stay with the AC Hotel Victoria Suites was enjoyable and that you liked our Junior Suite room.
It is true that this area is very quiet as it is residential and at the same time we are next to a metro station that goes directly to the city center.

We will be glad to welcome you back to our hotel whenever your travels bring you back to Barcelona.

Reviewed 7 August 2017

The food was delicious and the rooms were clean and well kept in the few days that we were there. I certainly wouldn't say that this is a top notch hotel, but it was good for what we wanted. The only thing was that the hotel was considerably far from Las Ramblas and the Gothic quarter, and seeing as there was a taxi strike, we missed out on clubbing, which was unfortunate.

In spite of that, the staff was kind and the rooms were good.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us, your opinion is very important for me.

I am very glad to hear that your stay was enjoyable, and I passed on your comments to all our staff. These comments are very helpful to motivate them.

We truly appreciate you sharing your thoughts with and we will be happy to welcome you back in our hotel.

Reviewed 25 July 2017

We stayed one night and had two rooms for 6 people. Rooms were spacious and comfortable. Did not eat at the restaurant because the breakfast price was outrageous. Within a 3 minute walk to one of the hop on hop off bus tour stops which was convenient for us. Don't even think about getting laundry done - price is per item - $4.50 for a pair of underwear to be laundered! Hotel is in a quiet residential neighborhood!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience with us.
I am very glad to hear that your stay was enjoyable, and that you had a good time with your family.

I regret that you could not enjoy the breakfast, but following the standards of Marriott we offer a variety of fresh products and in all cases with top quality food, which can justify its price. I inform you also that there is a bakery within the restaurant, if you do not want to have breakfast buffet.

Regarding our laundry price, it depend of the hotel policy, but it assures you a guarantee of quality and higiene.

We hope to serve you again whenever your travels bring you back to Barcelona.

Reviewed 16 June 2017 via mobile

Pros- wonderful, kind and charming front desk staff willing. Hotel is located in a great and peaceful high end residential neighborhood walking distance to Camp Nou and very good restaurants and coffee shops at reasonable prices. Rooms are spacious.

Cons - the Santa Clara restaurant staff is below average especially the morning one which my family found rude. In the summer there are rooms that the A/C does not cool well because the rooms are very spacious. The front desk staff was very kind in acommodating us to a cooler room.

I would return to this hotel but would expect the hotel management to improve the A/C system and the service at the restaurant.

Stayed: June 2017
5  Thank Roberto A
acvictoriasuites, Front Office Manager at AC Hotel Victoria Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2018

Dear guest,

We thank you for bringing us so much detail. This allows us to feel better what the guests live. We are delighted to hear that your stay was enjoyable. I also passed on your comments to our front desk staff, these comments are very helpful to motivate them.

About your other comments, be sure that I passed them on to the Manager of our Santa Clara restaurant so that this situation do not happen again.

I am sorry to hear that the temperature was not according to your needs, it will also be taken care of so that our suites get cooler in a faster way.

We truly appreciate you sharing your thoughts with us to improve our service in the future.