US$204
US$196
Hotels.com
Hotel Praktik Vinoteca(Barcelona)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$123
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$136/night.

US$192
Priceline
US$202
US$170
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$196/night.

US$269
US$225
Priceline
Hotel Arts Barcelona(Barcelona)
Free cancellation until 28/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$573
  • Beachfront
All reviewsplaza catalunyathird floorgreat locationlaundry roomfree tea and coffeeairport bussmall hoteltour busesaerobus stopfree wifirecommend this hotelsingle roomhotel entrancestayed here for one nightmini fridgebalcony overlookingcomfortable bed
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I travelled to Barcelona by myself for a few days and couldn't be happier with my choice of hotel! I can't overstate just how good the location of Hotel Ginebra is - right in the heart of the city. Easy to walk in the direction of the beach and Barri Gothic, but also easy to get to Sagrada Família and Parc Guell in the other direction. The staff were all very helpful and friendly too. The hotel itself was spotless. The single room is a little small, but I wasn't in there much and more than made up for as it was very modern. Air con was a big plus too. All around fantastic stay.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Ginebra H, Director de Recepción at Hotel Ginebra, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Hello Onyongon

Thank you very much, we are glad you had such a good stay.
The location is of course incredibly convenient, with many sites in walking distance and public transport on the doorstep.
See you again soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

i couldn't believe how friendly and helpful all the members of staff were.
one of my best experiences traveling, 10/10 location, 10/10 rooms and 10/10 service.
Thank you to all the members of staff for making this a memorable experience.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Ginebra H, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Hotel Ginebra, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hello Jane...
We try...... :=)
But seriously, obviously we are very pleased that you enjoyed yourself so much.
We have to say the feeling was mutual.
Happy trails and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

thank you to all the staff for your great service, had a great stay. Will be back.
Thank you to Lawrence for all your great info.
Room was sooo comfy. Gretat view. Will be staying again.
Definately a hotel to rec if you want friendly service.

Room Tip: double with a view
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends

Hello Richard
Thank you very much for your nice comment. We have passed the compliment onto Lawrence, he will be very happy and we all hope to see you again for a next visit in the future.

best regards
Hotel Ginebra

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

This small boutique hotel is right on Placa Catalunya, so central to the Barri Gothic area, L'Example, La Rambla. It's not the flash 4* hotel but it is clean, has all you need
In room including bar fridge, tea & coffee making, ensuite bathroom, toiletries, hair dryer etc. The staff are friendly and helpful and I especially found Pedro most courteous. I stayed there for a week on my own as a 60+ woman and would recommend it.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Ginebra H, Director de Recepción at Hotel Ginebra, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hello Christine

Yes, the three famous words...location, location, location.
it's hard to understand for people who have not been to Barcelona but being located on the most central point (square) of Barcelona is not to be underestimated.
It makes life a lot easier being able to walk places.
We have passed your compliment onto Pedro who will be beaming from ear to ear.

Thank yuo very much again and happy trails!

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

Hotel Ginebra has fabulous location, a super comfortable bed with a pillow menu, and a staff that goes above and beyond! When I arrived, I was exhausted and the super sweet guy at the desk offered me a refreshing drink and a muffin while I waited for my room to be cleaned. He then helped me get my luggage to my room and made sure I knew how everything worked. I was so thankful for his kindness and hospitality! I will definitely stay there again on my next trip to Barcelona!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Ginebra H, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Hotel Ginebra, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hello Maria

Thank you very much.
Meeting nice guests is obviously one of the reasons why people choose to work in tourism and we were lucky enough to be able to meet you.
We are glad you had a pleasant experience and hope to see you here again!
best regards from staff and management of Hotel Ginebra