“Good experience”

Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

My first experience in Barcelona, in the shopping center Maremagnum a few minuts of ramblas ,Tapa Tapa is near the sea, good tapas, nice views, excellent service, thanks a lot miss Christina than help me and suggested me the best of tapas, fried prawns with almonds, sardines and chocolate mousse is amazing! I will return before leaving Spain, thanks for advising me this page, I have been delayed due to network problems but here is my comment.

Write a ReviewReviews (1 483)

33 - 37 of 1 486 reviews

Reviewed 27 June 2018

Love the tapas and the price is very reasonable. Its good that we tried it twice before we left Barcelona.

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

Very amusing to see these 2 girls work as a team. Great service and very friendly!
And the tapas are.... amazing!

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

The seafood paella was good. Beer prices a little high. Good service. Excellent location on the water. Clean and friendly.

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

Very unfriendly waiters. The restaurant wasn’t full (at the most 40% of the tables were occupied and there were now reservations either) but they didn’t allow us to choose where we wanted to sit. We argued shortly with two of those rude waiters and then left without eating there. This applies only to the restaurant at mare magnum. At the branch at Passeig de Gràcia we were always satisfied with service and food!