“Good experience”

Price range: US$12 - US$23
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My first experience in Barcelona, in the shopping center Maremagnum a few minuts of ramblas ,Tapa Tapa is near the sea, good tapas, nice views, excellent service, thanks a lot miss Christina than help me and suggested me the best of tapas, fried prawns with almonds, sardines and chocolate mousse is amazing! I will return before leaving Spain, thanks for advising me this page, I have been delayed due to network problems but here is my comment.

Write a ReviewReviews (1 081)

7 - 11 of 1 083 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Very amusing to see these 2 girls work as a team. Great service and very friendly!
And the tapas are.... amazing!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Very unfriendly waiters. The restaurant wasn’t full (at the most 40% of the tables were occupied and there were now reservations either) but they didn’t allow us to choose where we wanted to sit. We argued shortly with two of those rude waiters and then left without eating there. This applies only to the restaurant at mare magnum. At the branch at Passeig de Gràcia we were always satisfied with service and food!

Reviewed 8 June 2018

A great place to while away a few hours on a nice sunny Barcelona day. Cocktails were lovely although a bit pricey it nevertheless is a great relaxing bar. We didn't eat here so we can only comment on the place as a bar and its thumbs up from us.

Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

Food is good! The service from Victor our waiter was the best! Great views to the marina! I will come back!