Reviews (5 231)
3 433
1 122
3 433
1 122
All reviews club level ritz carlton beautiful hotel luxury hotel concierge desk sea view per day corner room high floor tapas sagrada familia las ramblas enoteca arola euros intern conference
1 137 - 1 142 of 5 232 reviews
Reviewed 17 August 2016

If this were in any other city apart from my favourite, Barcelona, I probably never would have left the hotel. A very resort style vibe, the energy inside was very fast paced with staff going to all levels to ensure your stay is as comfortable and memorable as you please. I stayed on the 33rd floor which is part of the Private Executive Lounge, located on the same level with access to a fine buffet till late in the evening. I also made use of the spa further up a few floors and had the most expensive 90min long massage of my life but it was worth it. Rooms part of the executive lounge are very spacious as are the marble floored bathrooms with views of Barcelona as far as the eye can see. Hotel is located on the beach and is within walking distance to all the Barcelona offers. Highly recommend and thank you to all the staff in the Private Executive Lounge for an unforgettable stay.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
HotelArts, Manager at Hotel Arts Barcelona, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2016

Dear AdrianaKupresak,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your enjoyable experience here in Tripadvisor.

It gives me great pleasure to know that Hotel Arts Barcelona accompany you so well during this delightful experience. We hope to have you back in the future so that you can continue to enjoy Hotel Arts. I will be happy to share your comments with my team.

Once again I highly appreciate your comment, and I am looking forward to have you back in the near future

Reviewed 15 August 2016

Fantastic 5star luxury hotel. It's not cheap but worth every penny. Excellent service, good size rooms & lots of facilities. I've never seen so many staff members around a hotel, especially around the pool. All speak excellent English and offer a great service. You wont be disappointed if you stay here.

Room Tip: Go for the sea view and as high up as possible (34 floors)
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Gabriel P

Dear Gabriel P,

Thank you very much for your recent feedback about your stay here with us.

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your room, and that the facilities were up to your expectations.
It is always a pleasure to read such positive comments regarding the Ladies and Gentlemen and I will share your comments with them.

We hope to welcome you back soon, and thank you for sharing your recent experience here in Tripadvisor.

Reviewed 15 August 2016 via mobile

Been to Barcelona couple of times before but the experience in this hotel was the best. It combines the city and beach which is perfect for summer. We took two connected rooms .. Perfect size rooms and very clean and neat.
Breakfast was very good too. Restaurant near the pool served amazing dishes perfect for a day in the sun. Friendly staff .. Good atmosphere m

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family

Dear Muna F,

Thank you for your email and your feedback regarding your recent stay.

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay and that you were able to experience a few days in our sunny and beautiful city.

We hope to welcome you back at Hotel Arts Barcelona soon.

Reviewed 15 August 2016 via mobile

Hard to call it true luxury, the staff's use of "no" does not equate to true five star luxury. Lack of education on outlets and their respective meal periods is also a bit frustrating. Express checkout is antiquated. Far better options in the market of you're used to true five star service.

The room is nice and comfortable.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends

Dear Mark O,

I would like to thank you for the feedback on your recent stay here with us.

I am incredibly sorry to hear that your stay was not to your expectations, and I thank you for your comments, I will follow up personally with my team.

We hope to welcome you back soon, and thank you for sharing your feedback with me.

Reviewed 15 August 2016

This is the second time I've had the privilege of staying here, I would thoroughly recommend it! The hotel is very well kept, rooms are gorgeous, spacious, comfortable, amazing sea views, large bathrooms with separate bath, shower and the WC and bidet are discreetly hidden behind a glass door - marvellous. The beds are big and comfortable with a marvellous pillow menu! The staff are amazing, from the check in desk, concierge, to the pool staff, especially Wallace – who looked after us so well and really made us feel special - thank you. The pool is small but so well organised that you will always get a sun bed. It's a little removed from the hustle and bustle of town, but it's only 10 euros in a taxi to the centre or a 15 minute walk along the sea front. There are lots of restaurants nearby even if they are a little touristy. It's a big imposing building with a warm and inviting welcome inside. I’ll be back.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends

Dear AmlaFoodie,

Thank you so much for your positive feed on your recent stay at Hotel Arts Barcelona, it was our pleasure to welcome you back.

I am happy to hear that the rooms were according to your expectations, and I hope we were able to create an environment that made you feel at home. We will be sure to thank Wallace for his outstanding service.

We look forwards to welcome you back.