Reviews (2 810)
2 811 results
2 030
2 030
All reviews rooftop bar high end shopping paseo de gracia five star hotel junior suite gaudi houses turn down service perfect location sagrada familia breakfast buffet small pool tapas excellent hotel the heart of the city loved this hotel beautiful city concierge
19 - 24 of 2 811 reviews
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My friends and I stayed in the apartments across the road. Fabulous location and really reasonable price.
The apartment was a generous size, two rooms, two bathrooms and a large living area.
We had full use of and access to all the facilities in the hotel. The rooftop bar is a must!
We ate in the main bar on the first night, food was fab. Service was good. Staff are friendly and helpful.
I would highly recommend this hotel for comfort & location

Trip type: Travelled with friends
GM-MajesticGroup, Director General at Majestic Hotel & Spa Barcelona, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear sarahsF8930SO,

Thank you for sharing a comment about your recent stay at Majestic Residence with us. It is a pleasure to know, that you liked the location of our property, as well as the hotel´s and apartment´s facilities. I am happy to know that your dining experience at La Dolce Vitae rooftop terrace and El Bar del Majestic exceeded your expectations, and that you enjoyed the food and the service. Our hotel team works day by day, maintaining the highest quality service and doing their best in order to ensure our guests´satisfaction.

I am looking forward to welcome you back during you next visit to Barcelona.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Exceptional service, location, attractiveness, security and cleanliness. Front desk staff and concierge personnel were outstanding - professional, responsive, knowledgeable, cooperative and charming. A visit to Barcelona is meaningful and memorable- that much more so as the result of a stay at the Majestic!!

Dear SHELJER,

I would like to thank you for sharing such a wonderful comment about your recent stay at Majestic Hotel & Spa. It is a pleasure to know that your visit was enjoyable and our service team did very well at ensuring that you had everything you may need. A special thank you for mentioning our concierge staff, I will share your warm words with them, as I am sure, they will be happy to hear them.

I am looking forward to welcome you back in the nearest future.

Pascal Bilard

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This hotel is very located. Everything is nearby or easily accessible by bus, taxi or subway. Excellent breakfast. Room clean and updated. Staff is pleasant and speaks English. Concierge is very knowledgeable. Recommended

Dear frani48,

Thank you for your warm words about Majestic Hotel & Spa, it is a pleasure to know that your visit exceeded your expectations and you enjoyed your time with us. I am happy to know that you liked our rooms and the breakfast, which has been awarded as the “Best Breakfast n Europe” at the Prix Villégiature. I would like to specially thank you for mentioning out hotel team, they work hard day by day in order to maintain the highest quality service and to ensure our guests´ satisfaction.

I am looking forward to welcome you back during our next visit to Barcelona.

Reviewed 5 November 2018

European travel is always a long haul coming to Hawaii. After a very long flight the warmth and professionalism of Andre's welcome was greatly appreciated. Although the room was not ready, we were met with a kindness and warm from all the staff. From the staff at the lounge serving coffee to the kind and attentive staff at the rooftop bar. The Spa staff was exceptional and the deep tissue massage was over the top. Be certain to try the shower and steam experience. The hotel is centrally located and walking distance from many areas of interest. The breakfast buffet is not to be missed under any circumstances. One of the most diverse and tasty breakfast experiences of any Leading Hotels thus far in my travels.

Room tip: Deluxe room is very much worth the cost and the view. Only a few available thus early check in may not be possible.
Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
GM-MajesticGroup, Director General at Majestic Hotel & Spa Barcelona, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2018

Dear AlohaQ,

Thank you for sharing your lovely comment about your recent stay at Majestic Hotel & Spa! It is a pleasure to read your warm words, and I am happy to know that you had a lovey experience.
I am also glad that you enjoyed our breakfast buffet, which has recently been awarded as the “Best Breakfast in Europe” at the Prix Villégiature.

I would especially like to thank you for your wonderful words about our hotel team, we work day by day to ensure that our guests feel comfortable and have everything they may need. I will definitely share your comment with the entire team, as I am sure, they will be happy to hear that.

I am looking forward to welcome you back in the nearest future.

Reviewed 3 November 2018 via mobile

The Majestic is in a perfect location on Passeig de Gracia, similar to staying on Fifth Avenue in Manhattan. We wanted a suite, and the "Junior Suite" with view of Passeig de Gracia was truly a suite. Many hotels list junior suites, which are actually one room with a sitting area, but this was actually a suite with a separate living room , beautifully decorated, heavy French doors separating the rooms, wonderful light and views in both directions on Passeig de Gracia. We also enjoyed the breakfast, which is in a beautiful area with frescoes, comfortable seating, and a large selection of delicious food. The breakfast is well worth it. We want to thank Ariadna at the front desk concierge area, who was a pleasure to speak with, and she is very charming and professional and helped us with reservations. The only negative is that the lobby tends to be quite busy, presumably with the cruise related business. So the lobby feels more like a four star hotel. Our junior suite, view, the location, breakfast and service all are five stars.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
GM-MajesticGroup, Director General at Majestic Hotel & Spa Barcelona, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2018

Dear LeisureTravelers_11,

I would like to thank you for your wonderful comment about your recent stay at Majestic Hotel & Spa. I am pleased to know that you absolutely enjoyed our location and the Junior Suite you stayed at., as well as our breakfast buffet, which has been awarded as the “Best Breakfast in Europe” at the Prix Villegiature. A special thank you for mentioning Ariadna, I will share your warm words with her, as I am sure, she will be happy to hear them.

I am looking forward to welcome you again during your next visit to Barcelona.