Open today: 09:00 - 18:00

Reviews (5 519)
5 505 results
5 103
5 103
All reviews old city gaudi tour runner beans walking tour gothic quarter ann marie great tour free tour free walking placa reial great introduction gaudi's life sagrada familia highly recommend this tour an excellent guide gaudi buildings interesting information
255 - 260 of 5 505 reviews
Reviewed 28 June 2018

We went on a Gaudi tour with Sara and it was quite wonderful!

She’s so knowledgeable, and the 2.5 hours flies by. Definitely recommend! And the price is right.

(Only note I'd make is to know beforehand that you will need to use a metro pass for the Gaudi tour).

Sputrip, Front Office Manager at Runner Bean Tours Barcelona, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2018

Hi Kyle,

Sara is a really terrific guide and I'm so glad you enjoyed learning about Gaudí with her :))

All the best )

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

We had a short stay of 3 days in Barcelona and doing two of the runnerbean tours helped us get the most out of our time. We did the Gaudi tour with Sara and the Gothic Quarter tour with Ali. Both tours took approx. 2.5 hours and were the perfect balance of informative, engaging, interactive and not overwhelming (in terms of time and the number of sites visited). Sara and Ali were both fantastic. We strongly recommend these tours to anyone visiting the city.

Hi there,

Both Sara and I hugely appreciate your 5* review of our tours :))

A massive thanks for sharing on Trip Advisor and I'm so glad you enjoyed discovering Barcelona with us!

All the best,

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

We had our first tour today (Gaudi) with Jessi. I can only say that she was incredible and kept everybody focused and interested. My wife and I were very impressed with her professionalism but also her kindness. She gave us great tips. Helped people take photos. Helped us navigate the Barcelona metro and finished up on time. She also
Kept the attention of our 9 and 14 year old children. It was a great experience and Jessi was excellent.

Hi there,

Your had a real gem in Jessi and I'm so glad you enjoyed her tour. I know she'll love reading your review too - a big thanks!

I hope you and your family had a wonderful rest of your stay in Barcelona ;)

Reviewed 27 June 2018

A wonderful tour for people of all ages! My friends and I (a group of college students) found out about this tour last minute so we didn't make a reservation in advance, but we got to the meeting place early and there was no problem. The tour was really interesting, and it was a perfect way to learn about some of the history of Barcelona. Our tour guide Jarrod was upbeat, humorous, and informative. Also, the size of the tour group wasn't too large. This was a great way to see the essential places of the Gothic Quarter, and Jarrod was happy to give more information about returning to see some areas more in depth at another time. My friends and I definitely recommend this tour!

Hello Shaina,

We loved reading your review of Jarrod's tour.

A huge thanks for joining Runner Bean and for supporting a local business. A big thanks as well for sharing your thoughts for others to read :)

All the best,

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

A must do! You don't discover the heart of the city unless guided by an expert guide as "Alexandra"!

The rythm & tempo only gets better, as you wander through alleyways & bylanes steered with Ali and sprinkled with fascinating bits and pieces of history.

Wonderfully done

Thanks a million for your really lovely review.

I hugely appreciate the comments and am so glad you and your family enjoyed seeing a little of Barcelona with me.

All the best .)