“Ben barazesh ”

Cuisines: Persian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Sant Antoni
Reviewed 17 August 2018 via mobile

It was a pleasure to have dinner there especially Arash who was serving us was very charming and make us to have a great experience there and we were laughing all the time and joy of there was an awesome time for us.
We recommend to everyone to go there and if you are lucky to meet Arash that he is volleyball player in the league of Barcelona.

Great service and lots Joy and fun.

Thanks again.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

I just read the reviews about this persian restaurant and me and my husband decided to try a perfect persian food in Barcelona. But the food tasted stale, sallad were awfull with a bitter taste, rice and kebab was not tasty and yogurt drink.....I even couldnt drink a little of it.
The only good point was about the friendly staff.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 3 April 2018

Food was fresh, but quite average tasting. I don't think there are too many Iranian restaurants to choose from though.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

If you wanna try Iranian Cuisine with the experienced chiefs I highly Rincon Persia, with traditional decoration and hospitable staffs.

Date of visit: December 2017
1  Thank hamed h
Reviewed 19 December 2017 via mobile

I ended up here as I was walking around Barcelona while spending three days of holiday there. I had my first ever bastani (saffron ice cream). I was back the next day with my mother who had her first ghormeh sabzi and loved it!
Food is tasty and the staff lovely!

(If you read this, Touradj, i don't know if you will remember me but I'm the French girl who was working in a Persian restaurant in Glasgow! We talked back in April when I was visiting. I went to Iran in September, a dream come true, and it is the best country ever!!)

Date of visit: April 2017