US$208
US$200
NH Hotels
NH Sants Barcelona(Barcelona)(Great Value!)
US$143
El Palace Hotel(Barcelona)
US$433
US$375
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$432/night.

US$265
US$221
Hotel Arts Barcelona(Barcelona)
US$580
US$547
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$678/night.

Reviews (6 840)
6 840 results
4 148
1 616
4 148
1 616
All reviewseclipse barbliss spabravo restaurantwet deckfabulous roomcool corner suitebliss productsfloor to ceiling windowsfrosted glasstop floorsea viewmediterranean seapool area isamazing hotelbarceloneta beachhotel guestslong weekend
125 - 130 of 6 840 reviews
Reviewed 31 March 2018

Stayed there for a quick getaway with my wife during the summer. Loved it! It is a very busy property and can be hard to get poolside seating but once you do the service and friendliness of staff is awesome. And Barcelona itself is such a fun city.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Irish M
Conor C, Manager at W Barcelona, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2018

Dear Irish M,

Thank you for your review of your recent stay with us.

Indeed we are the place to be in the city and with the arrival of the summer and great weather every day we gradually open additional venues and relaxing areas to catch some rays.

Look forward to heaving you back with us soon!

Best regards,

Reviewed 28 March 2018

I just returned from a long weekend at W Barcelona - trying to escape from the English weather and the crazy busy London. With my previous experience of being Guest Relations Manger in some of London's top 5* luxury hotels, I am very service oriented wherever I go and I was absolutely BLOWN AWAY by the truly amazing service we received throughout our stay by every single member of the staff we encountered. The hotel and its facilities are INCREDIBLE but the service brings the hotel experience to a different level.

On check in we were greeted by Caroline - so genuine and attentive and I was very impressed by her professionalism and she had only been in the hotel a few months. I met her several times during our stay where she with genuine interest asked questions about some plans we told her about at check in – the way of making your guest feel special!! Another lovely member of the team who you must pay a visit to during your stay is the Lead Concierge, Carlos. He was fantastic and such a pleasure to speak to and get recommendations from. His knowledge of Barcelona and things to do even when the weather was pouring down was great! Saturday and Sunday morning we were met by the biggest smile by the hostess in the breakfast area on the ground floor. Regretfully I forgot her name, but perfect way to start the day with her lovely welcoming smile.
On our first day we went to view the spa facilities and the lovely girl who showed us around was very professional and thorough - telling us all about the facilities as well as treatments. I will for sure book a treatment next time and look forward to using the facilities and new indoor pool.
The guy who checked us out was very nice and friendly too - I think his name was Victor.

All in all a top class luxury hotel which I cant wait to return to! Location, food, cleanliness, facilities, views, service - everything was 5/5 stars.

Thanks to everyone for making our stay so special!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Conor C, General Manager at W Barcelona, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2018

Dear Clea R,

Thank you so much for this very kind review mentioning specific talents from your stay and experience with us.

I am always delighted to have such great feedback on our talents who give their all every day to make for such amazing service experiences. Very happy to hear that you had the opportunity to visit our brand new Getaway area with indoor headed pool, and relaxation areas, its already a big success after only a few days.

Sincere regards,

Reviewed 27 March 2018

W hotels are one of the best hotel chains in the world. This one is next to the beach and the property is beautiful. Close to the city and the beach so it is a good place to relax and to enjoy the weather and the atmosphere.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Rocio R, Manager at W Barcelona, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Dear Tim C,

Thank you very much for such a nice comment!

We greatly appreciate your trust and your loyalty and we are pleased to know that you have enjoyed the location and environment of our property in Barcelona.

Shortly we will enjoy the opening of our summer venues, we are already waiting for your next visit!

Kindest regards,
Rocio

Reviewed 26 March 2018

This W is located right on the waterfront, so you enjoy the short walk to the city by walking along the beach or on the sidewalk in the a.m.

The rooms offer expansive views of the ocean. And there is very nice technology in the room that allows you to raise and lower the shades very easily.

As with most W hotels, the work out area is extremely well done.

My only slight complaint is that every single thing you need in your room -- for me, it's sparkling water--you have to order through room service and pay a lot more.

But I would stay again. I would just stop at the nearby market and buy my sparkling water in advance.

Room Tip: I might try a city view the next time.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Conor C, Manager at W Barcelona, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Dear 682martid,

Thank you for your great stay review.

Always a pleasure to hear how much our guests enjoy their experience with us, and even more to receive feedback on our services and facilities for future planning. For your information we can always add your stay preferences to your profile should you wish, as the more the know about our guests the better we can make the experience.

Sincere regards,

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

It’s not the first time I’ve stayed here but each time it just seems to get better! The service is impecable from the check in (Quentin the receptionist was very helpful) to the check out!

The rooms are amazing, spacious, very comfortable and provide every accessory you could need. The view is absolutely incredible , we had a room overlooking the beach and city WOW!

There’s a definite air of fun and funkiness , the tunes in the lift and the eclipse bar were so much fun. For a five star hotel the drinks were very reasonable priced. It’s definitely the place to be seen on a weekend and you have the advantage of taking the lift home at the end of the night .

Breakfast had everything and more , plus some amazing detox juices .

We used the Spa and had the most amazing massage and downtime after a night of partying, a total relax in a very chilled environment. It’s a nice touch afterwards to sit in the quiet room and enjoy a brownie and a tea , total chill out.

The location at the end of the Paseo means that you can take a nice long walk along the promenade the following day.

If I were you I would leave the kids at home and enjoy a weekend of fun and pampering , this is most definitely the hotel to do it in !!

W we will be back !

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Rocio R, Manager at W Barcelona, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2018

Dear andyibz,

It is a pleasure to receive such a lovely feedback as yours!

Thank you for your comments regarding the service experienced, especially the received by Quentin, that is a truly assest for our Welcome Desk team and happy to know he made a difference in your stay.

We are delighted to know that you enjoyed everything from your room and the incredible views that W Barcelona has to offer.

From the breakfast to the Eclipse bar we are thrilled to find out that you had fun and be able to enjoy a fully W experience.

I also, notice that you had time for a detox time in our Bliss Spa and it didn't disappoint you which is amazing as we are about to open a new space in there that you must try!

Overall, thank you for your time in sharing your experience and do not forget that W Barcelona will be here waiting for your next stay!

Please do not hesitate to contact me directly for your next visit.

Kindest regards,