“The most terrible place to eat ever”
Review of Boka

Boka
Ranked #8 612 of 10 837 Restaurants in Barcelona
Neighbourhood: Eixample
Neighbourhood: Eixample
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I took one burger, almost no meat. The bread and chips very old, sad aspect. Worst burger ever. Pizza precooked. Avoid it, this place should disappear.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

Ate at Boka in Las Arenas on our first night in Barcelona and the food was awful. We ordered a pizza and ham and cheese toasty. Both tasteless. The pizza was the worst pizza I have ever eaten.

M 28
F 29
UK

Reviewed 13 March 2018

Group of 5 of us. Thought we'd give it a try looked popular. Meal was ok, although my fries weren't brilliant. We all felt they were rushing us and were there actions were wanting us to leave. Wouldn't recommend.

Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

I was at Boka restaurant at the Arenas shopping center. That afternoon I was very well attended and the food was divine. I hope I get back more often. I recommend to friends and people who like to be well attended and taste great food...

Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

Pizza was super bad and too expensive.. Even a market’s frozen pizza tastes better than this. I don’t reccomend this to anyone.