“Healthy lunch”

Avocado
Ranked #486 of 11 039 Restaurants in Barcelona
Price range: US$6 - US$16
Neighbourhood: El Raval
Description: We are a family-owned business that offer a healthy version of street food and Latin American dishes. At Avocado we work with non-GM products, giving priority to vegan and vegetarian options, preparing our dishes manually and always using the best quality food. We believe in healthy living and know that the secret is in the balance. All our juices are produced without added refined sugars, our smoothies and desserts are 100% vegan, because aside from the taste, we care about health. At Avocado healthy food is fun. Avocado is "Good Food Good Mood"
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

We went there for a quick lunch with friends and unfortunately we waited a bit too much...
The food was good and also the fresh juices. Big portions and great quality price ratio.
I would come back only if its not too crawded.

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

Freshly prepared dishes for vegans and carnivores alike (but with focus on the former) let you forget the noisy traffic in this less than ideal location. Lovely staff too. What more can you ask for?

Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

Ohhh- after a long flight from Cali- to find this
Gem was a dream.... we were hungry- and wanted a healthy dinner. The food is beautiful, artful, fast, and delicious! I wish I would
Have taken a picture of my quinoa bowl w grilled chicken and vegetables. Topped w avocado and black sesame. Yum!

Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

Came here for lunch and ordered the avocado box for €9.95. In short, it was a fantastic, filling meal.

I'm honestly shocked at how simple yet delicious it was. It was a mix of a bunch of different things - rice, baked beans, a little avocado (not much, but that's OK since the rest was delicious), cooked cauliflower, plantains, and sweet potato. I just mixed some of the things and ate the others separately and it was seriously amazing, especially for the very reasonable cost (€9.95).

Besides that, the two cashiers were very nice and helped me as I tried to order in Spanish. Later I happened to run into them after they closed and they were still very nice!

Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

My husband and I found this restaurant our first night in Barcelona wanting a local beer. They had some on tap and in bottles and eagerly gave samples. We took our 26year old daughter for dinner the next night and we liked it so much we ate there again the following night. We had a variety of their choices ( burrito, avocado bowl, tacos, nachos) and really can’t pick a favorite, they were all very tasty! We had a chocolate cake they made with the local beer that was so good and not too sweet. We really wish we could take this restaurant home with us!