“Delicious”
Review of Crudo Bar

Crudo Bar
Reserve with
Crudo Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #71 of 10 733 Restaurants in Barcelona
Price range: US$11 - US$25
Neighbourhood: Eixample
Neighbourhood: Eixample
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Lovely seafood that tastes amazing and had beautiful presentation, great cocktails, and service was excellent as well. I will definitely be back!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

The name does not do this restaurant justice. I was a little worried bringing my three kids to a place titled “bar” but the great reviews motivated me. We were not disappointed, the food was delicious. The service was super-friendly. The guac was fantastic as others have written as well. I enjoyed the ceviche. My kids had a version of fish and chips. It was all fresh, healthy and delicious. I would definitely recommend this restaurant.

1  Thank ALBratt
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This was one of our favorite meals while in Barcelona! The food was amazing! The staff was excellent, friendly and helpful. We could not have asked for a better mean. We would highly recommend this restaurant.

1  Thank jmanz2018
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Fantastic meals, great deserts and a very friendly staff! Try the chocolate French bread and nougat ice.

1  Thank Xerxes D
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Called in to Crudo Bar whilst out and about in Barcelona. The staff couldn’t be more accommodating. They apologised for the stairs that led down to the bathroom as I am quite obviously very pregnant. They offered water frequently. The manager even fanned me with a menu when I was feeling dizzy! The food was divine and served quickly. The guacamole was heaven. The croquettes with baby squid and calamari were sooo good. Hubby enjoyed the beer selection. Don’t go to Barcelona without visiting Crudo Bar!

1  Thank Olivia B