“Best kimchi soup”

Sam Bu Ja
Ranked #1 498 of 10 821 Restaurants in Barcelona
Price range: US$5 - US$21
Neighbourhood: La Dreta de l'Eixample
Description: Typical corean food in the center of Eixample Dret just beside Tetuan square.
Reviewed 10 September 2021

Delicious kimchi soup! Lovely authentic place with very friendly service. As for the bbq meat, I‘d like it more marinated. But it‘s my personal taste…

Date of visit: September 2021
Write a reviewReviews (79)

Reviewed 4 January 2020 via mobile

I was in Korea a few weeks ago so I knew what real Korean food tastes like. And this restaurant is just top class. The owners are just the nicest people you’ll meet, they’re happy to help you out. I recommend it to anyone who wants to eat very good and fresh food. You will deffo find something you like even if you’re not into Asian food or don’t know nothing about. Give it a go !

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed 28 March 2019 via mobile

Came for lunch and was pleasantly surprised at how tasty the food was. I grew up eating Korean food, so I like to try it out whenever I visit another country. We ordered a lot of dishes, and they were all good. It’s not like in the U.S. and Korea where you get unlimited banchan (side dishes) and kimchi, but they did have 4 types of banchan. Prices were very reasonable and portions were big.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed 3 November 2018 via mobile

We loved it, we were staying in a hotel nearby and wandered out this evening to find something to eat, this little restaurant was packed with locals and we decided to go in thinking we were having Chinese! Wow, what a super surprise it turned out to be, the owner was amazing and so was her family, we didn’t know what to order so she recommended a range of different courses for us and looked after us brilliantly. The food was excellent, the service was superb and we will definitely come back next time we’re in Barcelona. Thanks so much for making our first taste of Korean food such a memorable one and for looking after us so well, we will definitely come back and see you again. Great value for money

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed 24 October 2018 via mobile

The best Korean restaurant in Barcelona! The owners are sooo friendly. Besides the amazing food i also received free Korean language lessons. I will definitely come again whenever i will have the chance. I wish i would know their names. Anyway, if you read this review, 대단히 감사합니다 아줌마 !!❤️❤️

Date of visit: October 2018