All reviews the main bus station small kitchenette plaza mayor free wifi city centre aparthotel microwave apartment hob sofa sink television spain parking desk channels supermarket
Reviewed 10 August 2017

I found a really cheap offer for a double room in this hotel: 43€ a night. For that price, this is a great place to stay! Our room had two big cozy beds, a small resting area (sofa, table, television), a small kitchenette (which you have to pay extra if you want to use) and a clean and well fitted bathroom (only one towel for both of us though), with free wifi. For that price, it was a great deal.

If you pay the usual price (which is about 100€ a night) I guess you would be telling a different story. The hotel is really nice and clean, but the location isn't great (it sits just in front of the bus station, and a bit far from the historical part of Salamanca), and also you have to pay extra for almost everything (breakfast, use of the kitchen, parking...).

There is also the issue of parking: the hotel does have a private parking, but you have to pay something like 9€ per day, when parking is free in the street of the hotel! I guess that's good if you are worried about the security of your car, but we didn't have any problems at all...

I would recommend staying in this hotel if you get a discounted price; otherwise, I think there are better options closer to the city centre...

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 July 2017

I stayed with my two kids at this place in late June and was not happy. I had booked a hotel with a kitchen in an uninspiring part of town because we were looking forward to taking a break from restaurants. On arrival we discovered that the hotel had a kitchen but if we wanted to use pots and pans it was 15 extra euros per day. No kettle no toaster no breakfast. As we were getting ready to leave I asked if we could leave at 1 instead of 12. After a lengthy consultation with a colleague I was told we could -- for 6 euros per hour. The second night was almost twice as expensive as the first. The rooms are small and dark. The staff is helpful. Great to be across from the bus station.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Stayed for one night on a motorbike trip through Spain - a beautiful room, modern, spotless, spacious. Very comfortable bed, excellent shower. Would highly recommend. Has excellent spacious underground parking. Nice breakfast.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 November 2016

Had a two night stay here. Although advertised as a self catering apartment hotel - beware - it's not quite what you might expect! There is a small kitchenette with hotplates, microwave etc but absolutely no utensils of any kind , not even a kettle- you cannot make a hot drink unless you "hire" kitchen equipment! Fortunately we always travel with a small kettle. Lighting in the rooms is awful, almost impossible to read. You only get 1 bath towel despite booking as a couple. The cafe/restaurant is more expensive than anything within 5 - 10 min walk and is no better. Plenty of hot water, beds comfortable, room clean and warm. Location is good - 10 min walk to Plaza Mayor. On site secure parking is good value. Pity they don't make it clear what they don't provide on their booking site!

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank George L
Reviewed 1 November 2016

I stayed at Hall 88 for a night while attending a conference. The hotel is conveniently located right across the main bus station, close to the campus and just 15 minutes away from the city center. The hotel is modern and rooms are spacious and have a kitchenette and a fridge. Albeit somewhat basic, it is just fine for a night. Breakfast was included and had a wide range of items, including very good cured ham and other meats. The front desk staff was very nice and check-in and check-out was easy and fast.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business