US$101
US$98
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$116/night.

US$82
Apartahotel Casablanca(Salamanca)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$47
US$45
Tryp Salamanca Montalvo Hotel(Salamanca)(Great Value!)
US$72
US$57
Priceline
US$245
US$222
Hotwire.com
All reviewsroman bridgeold townhandy hotelsecure parkingstaff were pleasant and helpfulside streeteasily accessible by carfree wifiquiet areashort walkspanish omeletteideal locationcity centrefresh fruitwater pressurebath and showereasy walk
Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

This is a great little hotel all the staff are really friendly, there is parking under the hotel at 11€ per night. My room had a view of the cathedral which looked great at night from the balcony. The room itself was clean and had aicon, the breakfast here is European cereal, hams, cheeses, Spanish omelette, scrambled eggs, loads of fresh fruit, it has a lovely feel and food is fantastic, the hotel itself is just over the quaint roman bridge, it’s a short distance from the main town but a lovely walk 10 mins to the cathedral. I would recommend this little hotel

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 May 2018

Stayed here for one night. Opposite the Roman bridge, chose it as could park the car easily in the street. It was then only a 5 mins walk across the bridge into town. The hotel was spotless and the room was excellent, it overlooked the town which was lit up at night! Just wish it had been warm enough to sit on the balcony but it was only early May.
There is a pool which would be nice after a hot day in the city but was closed this time of year.
The staff were pleasant and helpful and spoke English which was great as my Spanish is non existent albeit my wife speaks a little.
My only complaint was the bed was so hard, I like a firm bed and this suited as I have a bad back but even too hard for me!! Guess new mattress?!! But otherwise excellent!

Room Tip: facing the city as lit up at night.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I booked 8 months in advance & was pretty impressed at the 4 stars however it didn’t meet those expectations. The lobby looked beautiful and welcoming and there was a quiet little courtyard with a small pool which looked pleasant although the pool was covered as it was off season. The room was a decent size but it smelled of wet dog and sewage. We had balcony doors to open and try and air the room but it was so noisy with the constant traffic that we had to shut them early evening. The traffic noise was a major issue affecting sleep as well as upstairs noise of furniture being scraped across the floor. Talking of floors, ours hadn’t been vacuumed prior to the one nights stay which in itself lost them another star! Despite the good location from the main sights I wouldn’t recommend this hotel

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Mel8135
Reviewed 22 March 2018

2 couples 2 rooms, filled our request for side by side rooms; helped us with translations to English, answered all our questioned with pleasure; lovely lobby.
We needed a hotel within walking distance of the Historic centre with parking.

Would definitely recommend this hotel!
Jean

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 October 2017

I find this hotel very welcoming, this was my 2nd visit. A very handy stop off en-route to The Algarve, or vice-versa. I have not paid more than 50 euros, and think that is very reasonable considering some of the prices I've had to fork out for in France in August. A very handy hotel for the remarkable city of Salamanca. Even though I travelled alone, I had better things to do than counting light bulbs in the dining room. I think breakfast is good value at 8.50e, and if you fill up you don't need anything else till evening time. Cereals, fresh fruit, yoghurts, croissants, pain de chocolate, toast,, jams, fresh fruit juices, a cooked selection of bacon, sausages, scrambled egg, and Spanish omelette. Though some people try, there is not a lot you can complain about on this spread, there are even knives and forks to stop one getting sticky fingers having to deal with the fruit !

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo