“Best sushi in Tenerife!”

Japanese Restaurant Fujiyama I
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: Japanese
Description: After the great success of our Fujiyama restaurant in Santa Cruz de Tenerife we have now opened our second restaurant in El Camison, Playa de Las Americas where we specialise in Japanese cuisine cooked by our award winning chefs.
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

I really love japanese food and specially sushi,this is probably the best Sushi I have tasted in the whole island by far!
Definitely worth the price!Astounding preparation and taste

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Stopped by and had a lunch with my family of 4. One of us took the daily meal with three entries, including 6 pieces of sushi. Others went for classics like yakiudon and rame, tempuras...

Spent Overall 60 incl. drinks.

Good and tasty.

Reviewed 12 February 2018

I went here with my wife and adult son for dinner. My wife had sushi and I had yakitori (chicken skewers). My son went for maguro teriyaki. All three of us were pleasantly surprised of the quality of the food.This place is highly recommended by all three of us!

Reviewed 17 January 2018

I had a set menu here fairly light in the evening. The food was overall good, but each course was served too fast, as the waiters and kitchen staff seemed to be eager to close and go home.

Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

Ended up at this place on Christmas Eve because everywhere else was pretty much closed. Initial greeting by Manager/owner was not too great. We did not want to sit outside so ask to sit inside and he seemed a little snappy however was directed upstairs where a very nice waiter made it comfortable because it had got slightly colder outside and the seating needed rearranging. We ordered drinks which came quick however food took a little longer to arrive except my wife’s Tempura vegetables. All in all the meals were ok. Can’t complain. Benny my wife said she would go again. I’m not sure myself whether I would. It was ok!