“Lovely Indian Restaurant ”

Fazzs Puerto del Carmen
Ranked #221 of 1 633 Restaurants in Lanzarote
Price range: US$17 - US$35
Cuisines: Indian, Contemporary, Bangladeshi
Good for: View, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: I am a chef, founder and owner of Fazz's Indian Restaurant group. We have currently 6 restaurants, 4 in Lanzarote - Puerto Calero Marina, C.C. La Mulata in Playa Blanca,c.c acuarium in puerto del carmen and the old town puerto del carmen.I also have 2 restaurants in Corralejo, Fuerteventura. We specialise in contemporary authentic Bengali Cuisine and we are absolutely passionate about giving our guests something very different and exciting, a fusion of East & West with my own little personal touch. All our spices are Patak's spices and we import them from the UK. We make absolutely everything in house.
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Just had a meal at Fazz's Indian Restaurant so glad we decided to eat here it was a last minute decision 10pm we were taken to an outside table which looks out to the sea. Waiter was friendly so we're the other staff Restaurant was very clean the food was Beautiful really enjoyed it I recommend Rice with Spicy Onions it was really nice Chicken Madras was lovely but it is very hot, onion bhajis are nice. Highly Recommend going for a meal at Fazz's prices are really cheap

Reviewed 19 June 2018

The portions were a little on the small side, but the food was lovely and the waiting staff were attentive and could not have done more for us. Definitely worth a look if you fancy a curry.

Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

It’s the third time we’ve got a takeaway from here. Always hot, always fresh always tasty.
Staff are pleasant and friendly.
I’ve never been kept waiting too long and I got a 10% discount for takeaway.
Reasonably priced, portions and very clean.
I’d deffo recommend x Shay x

Reviewed 3 June 2018

Food is stunning and every time we visit, the same excellent standard. The lunch and early diner are smaller dishes but best to go off the menu and really enjoy the food.

Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

My beautiful fiancée and I came here twice on our holidays. The food was amazing, both times the staff were extremely friendly. We will be coming back when we visit again.

Christopher and Jen