All reviews bedroom balcony villas set european families travel agent self catering air conditioning bars and restaurants fantastic family these apartments swimming pool good size bungalow accommodation supermarket marina reception beaches
Reviewed 21 August 2018 via mobile

Myself and a friend stayed in two apartments here, each with kids. We were very disappointed. The apartments need updating, the air con didn’t work in the bedroom and when I finally got it running it sounded like a tractor throughout the night. This isn’t cheap accomation at €272 per night, (which we got slightly discounted to €200 when booking through booking.com) and it really isn’t what you’d expect for that sort of money. Also very stingy on the bath towels. The receptionist was probably the most unfriendly I’ve encountered and I do alot of travelling.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 June 2018

This is a lovely setting, the bungalows are built in a circle around the pool and there are beautiful shrubs, full of bees and lots of lovely little birds. Most accommodation is in a quiet area but there a few that are right by reception and the loud hotel across the road and, of course, we were allocated to one of those. After a couple of hours, it was my 31 year old daughter who decided it was too noisy (not me, in my 50s!) and she went to reception to ask if we could be moved. The manager said he could move us to a bungalow that had been allocated for someone arriving the next day but we would have to pay 30 euros as it was “not his fault” that the hotel across the road was loud. We’d been up since 3am and were too tried to argue but this cast a sour note on our holiday. On the very odd occasion I have asked to move room in the past, I have never been charged extra, and as there was no loss incurred by the management, I do not see the reason for the charge. We were moved over to a nice quiet area and enjoyed our holiday but we would not return due to this charge.

Other points: there were plenty of sun beds at the pool but not enough parasols - we felt we had to get to the pool early to ensure we got one. There were a lot of babies and toddlers but some days were still quiet. There are two nice beaches and lots of supermarkets nearby. The accommodation was basic but very clean and the beds comfortable. We agree with a previous review that the food in the restaurants at the marina was not of a high standard and most of the menus were the same.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the front road
Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Gill L
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

This was our second time here and once again we were not disappointed. Check in was easy with helpful receptionist with information on the local area. Be prepared for local tax - was not informed of this by my travel agent, but not excessive.

This time we had one of the bungalows and was very comfortable. Yes the accommodation does need updating in some areas but was clean and well maintained. The patio areas are situated in such a way that you are not overlooked by your neighbours.

This is a perfect place for couples with young children as the area is well suited to toddlers with the separate area in the pool for the little ones. Comments about noisy children - well they didn’t both us and we are well into our retirement years - so go to an adults only resort if you don’t like children.

The grounds are well kept and the sound of bird song from early morning is wonderful. Looking forward to a return visit.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 June 2018

We booked a weeks stay here for my husbands 60th birthday and was hoping for a nice relaxing week by the pool. Alas, this was not to be - the place was full of families with babies and toddlers who screeched all day long, I don't think I have ever been to a resort with so many pushchairs and buggies (obviously just picked the wrong resort for couples). The apartments themselves are very outdated and in need of a revamp. Weather wasn't brilliant during the week we stayed. Marina area OK but food quality nowhere near as good as in Turkey - we won't be back I am afraid.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank LeighCumbria
Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

We were happy with the accommodation and the gardens and pool are lovely
The general feeling is that a few things need updating especially since this is supposed to be 4 star accommodation
Some of the garden chairs were broken
The fridge was old and wobbled badly making a loud humming noise
Parts of the garden were scruffy
But generally a very nice place to stay , very quiet in May and near to the beach
However - our experience was spoilt when on checking out we were accused by the manager of taking a bedcover from our room! It was completely rediculous - we couldn't have even got a bedcover into our small cabin bag
The manager actually insisted on checking our bags - it was outrageous
We are a professional married couple in our 60's
The managers attitude was awful
I'm very sorry to have to put this kind of review onto trip advisor but we were truly shocked
He was ready to accuse us rather than believe that it was taken by a member of his staff - or had even been misplaced by them
And - the bedcovers we made from a cheap synthetic material which was all bobbly - no none would consider stealing these !

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple