All reviews crazy golf top floor water sports centre these apartments main resort quiet location cala n bosch cleaned every day apartment complex bus stop first floor next morning bars and restaurants self catering almondine privacy wifi
Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

That place is very good if you looking for relax is quite very green around,spacious apartment with balcony e setting area. Cleanliness spot on! Bus stop and supermarket is 5 minuets walking from the resort. Beaches and restaurants at 15 minutes walking. Very good place I enjoyed my stay!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

I booked a week here to take my Mum (in her 70’s) away for our yearly jaunt. Had never been to Menorca before so did my homework first. All comms with the owners were dealt with swiftly when I emailed my concern about how late we would be arriving and the apartment was ready for us with a little note regarding key etc.
It is a family run affair with Mum and daughter, Martine and Amandine putting every effort in to make you feel welcome. Our apartment was first floor with view of the beautiful pool which was cleaned daily whilst we were there. There is a safe shallow side for children and is deep om the other.
Apts have everything you need for self catering, we mixed cooking for ourselves and eating out. A few small supermarkets are within 5/10 min walk or there is a Lidl 15 min drive away.
There are plenty of loungers so no early starts with our towels out.
We used the bar a couple of times, friendly waiter who always had a smile.
We are so glad we have found Club Ciudadela, it is in a great location and only minutes from the 2 beaches and the quaint harbour.
I was so happy with my stay there, that I came home, booked flights, and flew out 4 weeks later taking my husband and 3 children there. Highly recommend.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank LivingInTheSun
Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

What a find ! My sister told
Me about this little complex with charming apartments and a real
Family run place.

We visited aug 2017 and found a beautiful little complex just off the main road which is absolutely perfect for a family stay.

5 min walk to the beach , clean rooms and very secluded and quiet place .

Couldn’t ask for any more a family holiday with the kids. Lay and play in a beautiful pool and in the evening visit the local harbour for a meal and entertainment. menorca is a beautiful island and very family friendly.

Loved so much booked again for this year

Excellent value compared to the other resorts. staff are lovely and will
Always help It really is family run concern so you don’t just feel like a room number you feel more like a guest in there house.

Excellent looking forward to this years trip.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Richard W
Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

We have just returned from a 6 night stay at Club Ciudadela. The apartment was great, clean, spacious and catered for our needs. We were lucky enough to have a top floor apartment (no39) with its own sun terrace complete with sun beds and separate drying terrace. Staff very friendly and accommodating, hairdryers were being installed during our visit. The accommodation is tucked away from the main resort in a quiet location but mins) to nearby restaurants and the harbour in Calan Bosch. The bus stop to Ciutadella (bus no 65) is close by too. It was a shame to leave but hopefully we will be back next year.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank acw1968
Reviewed 2 June 2018

It is always a delight to return to Club Ciudadela, the location is excellent for a restful holiday, the apartments are comfortable and well appointed. It is only a short walk to restaurants and shops, and the beach is close by with the Surf and Sail Water Sports Centre on Son Xorigur providing plenty of opportunity for sea based adventure.

The contrast with some of the larger much more commercialized and noisier hotels could not be greater. Martine, Amandine and the whole team go out of their way to maker sure that you have a great time. If you want a idyllic setting for your holiday, without a doubt this is the place to be, a little bit of paradise.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple