“Enjoyable tour of Mallorca and Valldemossa with Eliana”

Mallorca Private Tour Guides - Day Tours
Ranked #11 of 112 Tours in Palma de Mallorca
More attraction details
Owner description: Mallorca Private Tour guides-Find the best licensed tour guides In Spain.Share a shore excursion or book a private tour with us.We have a wide experience in the organization of private tours, sightseeing tours, shore excursions, meetings and incentives and tailor made tours.If your vacations are running in a budget, don´t worry we offer a service to share tours in different ports of Spain.
Reviewed 4 October 2017

In Mid-September our group of 7 had the pleasure of touring Valldemossa and Mallorca with Eliana (guide). Our private 4 hour Scene of Mallorca tour was conducted in a recent, clean, and comfortable Mercedes mini bus and driven skillfully by our driver Ebai. Our guide Eliana was kind, thorough, easy-going, and accommodating. She allowed us to modify our itinerary on the spot and provided excellent guidance and recommendations in both cities. Despite the imposing rainy conditions, Eliana remained positive and provided our group with a gleeful experience. Thanks Eliana for a patience and humor with our group! At the conclusion of our tour we were dropped off right in front of our cruise ship. I highly recommend Mallorca Private Tour Guides for anyone looking for memorable experience in Mallorca.

3  Thank sweetln
"day trip"
in 11 reviews
"small group"
in 3 reviews
"highly recommend this company"
"old town"
in 29 reviews
"mallorca"
in 142 reviews

Reviewed 31 August 2017

I was looking for a private tour operator for my Card Player Cruises customers and found MPTG through Trip Advisor. We booked two buses to accommodate approximate 80 clients. The buses were clean and well appointed and were at the cruise terminal on time. The itinerary of the day included a trip to the Valledemossa monastery, a train ride from Soller to Palma de Mallorca, and a city tour. Everything about the trip was 5 star. I highly recommend Mallorca Private Tour Guides.

Reviewed 30 August 2017

We had a wonderful private onshore excursion tour with Mary.

We visited the beautiful old hill town of Valldemossa and then spent time walking Palme de Mallorca.

Mary was a wealth of knowledge.

Highly recommended

1  Thank DaveSas
Reviewed 6 August 2017

Mary was an amazing tour guide. She was knowledgeable, accommodating and personable. He allowed my husband and I to see so much of Palma and the surrounding areas. We really enjoyed our trip and would highly recommend it. We were on a cruise ship and this allowed us to maximize our experience! Thanks Mary!!

1  Thank ReneePaxton
See more reviews
Reviewed 6 July 2017

I booked this company almost 1 in advance after reading the great reviews. My husband and I wanted a private tour while in Palma for 1 day on a cruise, and had requested very specific places to go that most tourists do not visit on cruise days. Mallorca is such a fantastic island (one of the best we've ever visited in our many travels), so it was hard to narrow down where all we wanted to go in the allotted time the ship gave us. Alex was great at corresponding with me, letting me create a highly detailed day to my liking, and also gave great recommendations. She also let me requests several guides I had read about ( I gave her 2 or 3 names and would have been happy with any of them). I checked in with Alex every few months just to make sure everything was still good ( I'm quite the planner!!). Alex assured me each time everything was scheduled accordingly. On the morning of arrival to my dismay, no guide showed and I immediately called Alex, Christopher (another number she had given me) and their office ( I always requests cell numbers in events like this and give them mine as well). At first they said the car we were suppose to use was broken down, and they were trying to get another one. Then after many more phone calls and 1 hour/15 mins sitting by ourselves at the port - they discovered that they thought we were touring on July 29 not June 29. I looked back at our emails I had saved and the title of ALL my emails said " private tour reservations June 29, 2017", however in Alex correspondence she wrote July 29 in small print on one of the first lines of her emails- an oversight we neither one caught ( which is so unlike me), so technically we were both at fault. They scrambled to find us a guide/driver and felt bad about the confusion. I did not get any of the guides I requested ( was very disappointed), due to the fact they were not expecting us on this day. However, we were assigned Maria Jose who had been touring 12 years and a wonderful driver Pedro. Maria was a great guide (very friendly/outgoing and a wealth of knowledge) and went above and beyond to make our day, as did Pedro - he even surprised us with treats/desserts! We went to north of island as I had requested to see: Alcudia (phenomenal village), Bay of Pollenca, and Formentor beaches - best of the island in my opinion! The drive to/from around the mountains was gorgeous. Pedro was great at knowing which roads were most scenic but also when to use highways to make best use of our time, which was great! We then luckily had time to come back to Villedemosa on way to Palma, another village I highly recommend!! We then saw the gorgeous, huge cathedral in Palma - which I think is a must see! The company felt so bad about the confusion at beginning of our tour, they graciously bought us drinks/snacks at one of the villages as a surprise, a beautiful pearl bracelet for myself, and bought our Cathedral tickets. I HIGHLY recommend this company and spending the day with Maria and Pedro just made it all the more special - thank you!!

4  Thank travelinspiration