“Amazing waitress”

Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Thanks to the waitress! She made our day!! Only two beers but always with a smile and nice words to us. Thank you!

Reviewed 15 November 2017

When I told the waitress that I did trip advisor she said just tell your friends they are busy enough already. Remember this was mid October at 9pm and there was 10 people waiting for a table. I would find it hard to find fault the service was great and we had 6 tapas (of a good size) a beer and a G & T just over 30 euro .I must say if I ever go back to Palma I know where I will spend my first euro. It is worth just buying a drink and take in the atmosphere, just try it I am sure you will enjoy it.

3  Thank 165 000
Reviewed 29 October 2017

We had a few tapas dishes here for lunch along with a few glasses of wine. Given the location we thought it was excellent value and all the food we had was very tasty. Staff were very friendly and helpful too. A great place to stop and watch the world go by.

1  Thank Boscar
Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

We visited as we arrived in Palma, and this was a great way to unwind after a flight. We had tapas and a cold drink, super value with a quaint view of the square whilst you dine. We ate outside and it was busy but we were lucky to get a spot. Would recommend for a super value lunch in lovely settings.

1  Thank PSAllWhiteNow
Reviewed 8 October 2017

After a day of walking the streets of Palma, Cafe La Lonja is the perfect location to sit down and relax with a cold beer and a bite. Likewise is it an easy meeting point for those, who decide to split up. Always friendly service and easily recognisable by the revolving door on the corner.