Open today: 09:00 - 18:00
Review Highlights
Remarkable.

Do yourself a favor. Book this tour. If you plan to visit this fine Balearic island, The Foodie and... read more

Reviewed 5 November 2018
itschrisgv
Trondheim, Norway
via mobile
A Unique Wine Tasting Experience

The tour alone was such a great experience; starting with 2 white wines, cheese and Quelitas right... read more

Reviewed 15 October 2018

from US$89,20
from US$89,20
from US$81,10
More Info
All reviews wine tour nice tapas evening tapas tramuntana mountains pepe winery sandra information culture mallorca
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

We were very much looking forward to our afternoon wine tour while in Palma for our honeymoon but we unfortunately did not get the chance. The tour was booked through Foodie & Tours but they must contract out to Mallorca Ambassador because the morning of that is who we got an email from, trying to reschedule us for a different day or later on in the day because it was raining. Since we were on a cruise and had a tight schedule I explained via email that would not be possible so they replied that they would “try to figure something out” and sent us a random address for us to meet them at a 45 minute walk from our cruise ship. We were told we would be picked up at the ship with the other excursions. Since at this point we had very limited faith in that fact that we would even have a tour at this point even if we did manage to find them, I suggested we should cancel the tour if we were able to get a refund due to the weather. Toni replied that fine the tour was cancelled. We have never received our refund nor a reply to the two emails I have sent to Foodie & Tours (which I understand is not directly the fault of Mallorca Ambassador).

Date of experience: October 2018
Jose M, Propietario at Mallorca Ambassador, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Hello Jenna, thank you for writing, please let me answer to your review and give you my feedback. As you mentioned the day you arrived it was raining horrible, as you know, we had terrible floods in Mallorca. We did cancel as you agreed, because we all thought going to the vineyard with severe rain was not going to be a proper experience (independently you are in a honeymoon or spending a couple days in Mallorca). Regarding the meeting point, we do always meet in the same place, it is 3-min walking distance from the cruise, i apologize if there was a misunderstanding. You have to understand that we would never make you walk 45min. I spoke two days ago with Foodie & Tours and they notified me that the reimbursement now should been done, they are the ones have to reimburse you since we have not received the payment. Like you said we are a third party. It is a pity that we have this bad review because we worked hard for the last two years but i can understand you are disappointed. I wish things had happened in a good way. I wish you all the best.

Reviewed 13 October 2018

We booked the Tapas tour and got Pepe as our guide. You cannot have a better guide. We had a wonderful and delicious tour with tapas we would never had ordered by ourselves and tasted excellent wine from Mallorca. Our group was international and therefore very funny and interesting. Thanks for the tour!

Date of experience: September 2018
Roving732876, Propietario at Mallorca Ambassador, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2018

Thank you so much!! I really had a wonderful time! Hope to see you back :)

Reviewed 27 September 2018

Had the MOST amazing time with Pepe & Tony on Saturday Sept 22nd 2018!

We were on a Hen Do with 10 of us. They took us to a little winery with 60 year old vines which were amazing to see and had some delicious grapes on them. We sampled 5 or 6 wines from these vines and we all found favourite.

We then went to the cellar where the wine is produced, which is beautiful and unique as it is so small but was perfect for our group. Pepe shared his knowledge of this specific winery "7103 Petit Cellar" which we all loved!
We also had some local specialties of foods which Tony told us all about.

To top off our gorgeous afternoon, Pepe & Tony took us in the Old Town Palma for some delicious tapas paired with more wines! We visited 3 tapas places and ALL were amazing. No ONE was hungry but we all kept eating!
We got very lucky as it was "Art Night" in Old Town Palma so it was very busy and lively but that just made the experience even more fantastic!

They were so accommodating as we had 1 vegetarian and 2 gluten free ladies on the tour but nothing was too much for the guys to arrange and take care of.

They joined in with our group and chatted a lot with us sharing their passion for Palma, Wine, Food and living life. They felt like they belonged with us! We honestly had THE BEST time with them and would've happily spent more time out exploring more of Palma and Mallorca!

I will be back to Palma and I will book another tour with Pepe and Tony as it truly was an absolutely fantastic day out.

Thank you so much for everything. The ladies were talking about the rest of the weekend!

Date of experience: September 2018
Jose M, Propietario at Mallorca Ambassador, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2018

Thank you so much Erin! Toni and myself enjoyed as well as you did. For us is such a pleasure to share these experiences with such as lovely people like you and your group. We are proud of having had the opportunity of sharing our wine, food and culture with you ladies. We stay in touch and we hope to see you soon! All the best!!!

Reviewed 21 September 2018 via mobile

I enjoyed a very enjoyable wine tour led by Toni. Excellent explanation of the grape varieties, local history and lots of wine to taste. Will book on another tour in the future.

1  Thank PaulCoxphotography

Thank you so much Paul, i will make sure i share your review with Toni, he will be very happy :) We stay in touch then, i wish you all the best! Pepe

Reviewed 4 September 2018 via mobile

Was picked up at the hotel by Toni, the local foodie ‘ambassador’ and off we went. We visited one very small & young vinery - bodega 7103 Petit Celler. We spent time among the vines, talked about the traditional wine making procedures and of course the all important tasting. The 2nd winery - Vins Nadal - bigger in scale and showing that they have been around longer. The information we got there gave an interesting historical picture of wine making in Mallorca. The wine tasting was equally good. I would definitely book other tours with ‘Foodie&tours’. Good organisation, professional and a genuine experience!

Date of experience: September 2018
Jose M, Propietario at Mallorca Ambassador, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2018

Thank you so much for your review K. I will let Toni know you had an amazing time. Thank you again, It so important for us you had such a good time with Toni :) this is the best motivation to keep working and do our best! We look forward to see you again soon!

Reviewed 24 July 2018 via mobile

I found the trip by searching via TripAdvisor, and the intro appealed to me. Also, I read the very good reviews. And, with high expectation, the trip with Pepe as driver and guide and Eva as representative for the winery, the tour was really excellent strongly recommended

Date of experience: July 2018
Jose M, Propietario at Mallorca Ambassador, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2018

Thank you so much Anne, i like to say that your words mean a lot to Eva and me, we are very thankful and we hope to see you again soon! All the best! Pepe