All reviews level room rooftop pool modern hotel level service level experience two bedroom suite uncomfortable chairs wearing heels teething troubles wooden interior electric blinds level guests level restaurant korres toiletries black out blinds close to the airport minute stroll to the old town
Reviewed 25 March 2018

Maids' performance is very poor. The maids are not thurow in their job performance. The soaps, shampoo are not replaced. Towel replacement is forgotten very often and floor cleaning is of very poor quality.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Meliá Hotels International
1  Thank mdib743446
Melia P, Guest Relations Manager at Melia Palma Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2018

Dear mdib743446,

First of all, I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay with us on TripAdvisor.

We highly value our guests’ comments in order to constantly monitor and improve the level of service we strive to offer. We really hope to have the chance to welcome you back to our Hotel in the future, to make you live a complete satisfactory experience with us.

Please, at this regard, consider myself at your disposal should you need assistance for the arrangement of your future journey.

Best Regards,

Sergio Catalina
Guest Experience Coordinator

Reviewed 22 March 2018

We stayed in a LEVEL room at the Melia Palma bay and we were extreamly impressed. The hotel is very modern, cool and contempory and whilst it’s a 15 min walk into the historic centre of Palma the walk is actually so nice along the beach or quiet historic streets. The hotel was spotless and the staff were smart, friendly and knowledgable. The LEVEL room was large with a sea view, complementary nespresso and water and had a huge bathroom with excellent shower and high-end amenities. The gym was excellent. The LEVEL club lounge was exceptional offering complimentary snacks, teas and coffee and alcoholic drinks all day from breakfast until 23:00 - really very impressive quality. The hotel was very high end we look forward to returning very soon. Highly reccomended.

Stayed: March 2018
2  Thank 1980JamesD
Melia P, Guest Relations Manager at Melia Palma Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Dear 1980JamesD,

Thank you for taking the time to share your lovely experience about your recent stay at Meliá Palma Bay and for having chosen us in Palma de Mallorca.

We are glad to learn that you have enjoyed an overall pleasant stay at our Hotel, appreciating our outstanding views, facilities and design of our rooms.
Your kindest words used to describe your experience are reason of great pride for us and for sure will motivate our entire team, who work every day with passion, trying to provide our guests with the best service to let them live unforgettable experiences such as the one you have shared.
We are delighted to learn that you have appreciated our TheLevel service, which represent a very sophisticated concept, created to have a tailor made journey.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Best Regards,

Sergio Catalina
Guest Experience Coordinator

Reviewed 21 March 2018

Arrived at 9 Am and received the room immediately.
My room was on the second floor, loud music coming from the lobby
The room has a unique decoration with a glass between the shower and the bedroom.There is a curtain but it is transparent so can be very uncomfortable when sharing the room. No door to the bath room.
Faucet for washing hands will get you wet if you are not careful.
It took a very long time to get hot water and faucet at the shower was very unfriendly
Since it was a business trip I asked upon arrival a receipt
with me name and the name of the institution I work for.
I was promised it will be ready when I check out two days later.
When checking out it was not ready, I explained again what I need and after waiting a while I was told they will make it ready for me in the afternoon when I pick up my luggage.
Guess what? When I arrived the receipt was ready with only my institution name on it.when I asked my name to be added I was told it is impossible. After insisting and waiting I finally received it. Totally not appropriate for a business hotel
First and last time with Melia Hotels

Room Tip: upper floor may be quieter
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear שרון ט,

First of all, I would like to thank you for taking the time to bring to our attention your feedback about your recent stay at Meliá Palma Bay.

We are extremely sorry to know that you felt disappointed with your experience at our hotel due to your comments about the receipt mangement. This situation is definitely not in line with our brand standards of service and quality. Regarding the bathroom experience we'll share your feedback with the department involved in order to improve this service.

We truly hope we can recover your trust in the future and have the chance to welcome you back.

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Have to say it was my second visit to a Melia group hotel in Spain. 5 star service and the location is fantastic! Lots nearby and a short walk or taxi into Palma city centre. Very near the beach. Would definitely recommend an upgraded room and access to the level. Lots of fantastic dishes to try and alcohol available. Fresh juices and water when required. Nice little Gym for keeping healthy and the spa area is spotless and very very relaxing. Each team memeber we experienced was friendly attentive yet very relaxed not over the top as you can find in other hotels. Very genuine feel. You just felt a home away from home with lots of little details. Everything we needed for a short break. Would definitely recommend to anyone who wants a perfect hotel. Very modern but comfortable and special little details like a vitamin shower. Exercise ball in the room! Which is fab as I get siatica so was great after lots of walking and exploring Palma! Thankyou so much and definitely be back and using other melia hotels. Best out there! Awesome little trip to celebrate my birthday!

Many Thanks

Jason

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Jason_S_Smith

Dear Jason,

Thank you so much for your very kind review!

The entire team is really happy to know that you had a fantastic experience with us in such a special occasion . It is fantastic to know that you really enjoyed staying in our Level suites, which are very spacious and have exclusive amenities, such as Korres toiletries, bathrobe, slippers and a Nespresso machine.

We would love to welcome you back and create for you once again an unforgettable stay.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed 6 March 2018

Really top notch. The interior design was excellent, staff were super attentive, and especially the food was beyond any expectation. I usually don't even consider it a bonus when hotels include breakfast as it is often so unhealthy and forgettable that I go out for it anyway. But really the biggest delight was the evening tapas and being offered a glass of wine while checking into the level. It kind of made me forget that the check in process was a little non-standard. Stay here while you can, this deal can't last.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Meliá Hotels International
1  Thank tford886149
Melia P, Guest Relations Manager at Melia Palma Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2018

Dear tford886149,

We really appreciate your complete and fabulous review about your experience at breakfast, it is very important for us know that meet your expectations and help you to start the day with energy and enthusiasm.

Let me thank you again for your feedback about our spectacular design and our The level welcome, I will share your comments with the Team.

It was and it will always be our pleasure to welcome you to Meliá Palma Bay.