“Puro indulgence ”
Review of Purobeach Palma

Purobeach Palma
Reserve with
Purobeach Palma is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #89 of 2 488 Restaurants in Palma de Mallorca
Price range: US$13 - US$33
Good for: View
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Can Pastilla
Cross street: Carrer Pins
Transit: Bus Line 15, stop Can Pastilla
Description: Idyllically place situated on a rock single sea. Good Atmosphere, best deep house and nu-disco, customer service, Food & Drinks, casual luxury and sociability. Take advantage of our pool with the best beats from our resident DJs, smoothies, massages and cosmopolitan cuisine.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We visited the beach club for the day whilst on a visit to Palma. I am not a beach club officiando.... this was my first ever experience... and I was worried that it would be really pretentious and that I’d feel ripped off at the costs... after all - it’s not cheap!
What we found was a beautiful little area on a rocky outcrop. The sky was blue, the sea was deeper blue and everything else was white... it was beautiful. It could have been very pretentious... but luckily the day we were there it was just relaxed and a lovely place to be.
We had lunch there and the food was incredible.
As our day drew to a close, we had to keep pushing back out dinner reservation in town as nobody in the group wanted to leave.
I enjoyed my day so much, that should I ever have the money to do so, I would happily fly out just for a day at Puro.
The only slight thing is as you as so close to the airport there is a bit of plane noise .. didn’t detract from my day there but might for somebody else.

Lorena F, Gerente at Purobeach Palma, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Guest:

Thank you very much for leaving your comment on Trip Advisor. We are happy to know that you have enjoyed the Purobeach experience from the beginning to the end and that you have tasted our delicious dishes. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I pre booked sun beds here and arrived about 11.30am (our hotel was about 1km away so we just walked). From the moment we walked in - everything was fantastic. Service was warm and welcoming, vibe was very chilled with spa type music playing in the background. The sea was crystal clear, just ideal. We had also booked lunch in the restaurant and took our time, a few courses and delightful house rosé wine went down well. Honestly can’t fault this place for service, venue and food.

1  Thank thelondonette
Lorena F, Gerente at Purobeach Palma, responded to this reviewResponded today

Dear guest

Thank you for leaving your comment . We are glad to know that you have enjoyed the Purobeach experience, sunbeds, pool, food and drinks all in this fantastic environment. We hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We stayed at the Purohotel in Palma just over the weekend. At first, I have to point out the excellent (free) transport from the hotel to the Beachclub and back to the hotel, which takes like 10-15 min depending on the traffic. Thus i can recommend booking a room at the purohotel if you are planing to go one of the purobeachclubs anyway.

We went to purobeach Palma for three consecutive days and always enjoyed a very warm welcome from the staff. The location itself and the view to the sea is beautiful. I'm not sure if we caught the "windy season", however the breeze actually prevents your skin from burning immediately, so I was quite happy with the wind. Furthermore you have the choice to relax in various areas (lounge, restaurant inside / outside, pool area) although I would recommend to choose sunbeds right in front of the pool (if available, so you should probalby book online in advance).

Some of the previous reviews point out that the food and drinks are overpriced and dont meet the expected quality. Personally, I see myself as a very critical person and I have to say, the price-performance ratio for the food is excellent. It was very good and I was hardly able to finish the served plates. Some of the drinks (like cocktails and long drinks) could use a "final touch", however if you stick to the french rose wine (like the Pure Mirabeau), i can promise you wont be disappointed ;). In total, I was rather positevly surprised by the prices.

You can also get a massasge, right in front of the ocean at the very end of the beachblub, and watch the sunset (didnt do it, but i guess it pays off).

If you dont mind the constant noise of airplanes taking off (didnt bother me that much), you will most likely have a very good time at purobeach Palma.

However, I have to point out, it is not a party place at all!! The music is comparable to cafe del mar sound. Although there is a DJ, the music will not exceed a certain level at any time.

+ beautiful location

- no entertainment / party
- quiet music

Lorena F, Gerente at Purobeach Palma, responded to this reviewResponded today

Dear guest:

Thank you very much for letting us your comment . We are very happy to have clients like you who appreciate every detail of the effort and desire that we put in order for you to have a great day. The hotel combined with the beach club provides us with the possibility of having a day full of pure experiences. Breakfast at the hotel, shuttle to the Purobeach, sunbeds, lunch massage, shop collection, shuttle to the Purohotel, dinner and bar with dj and a great atmosphere.
Hope to see you soon to continue living experiences together

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Visited this restaurant last night for a sunset dinner. The setting and food was amazing, would recommend.

Only downside is the service was a bit slow to start with. Despite already having a booking we stood at reception for 5 minutes before any acknowledgement, then having been seated for 10 mins I had to go searching for a waiter to take our drinks and food orders. After this little hiccup we were looked after and food was lovely!

Lorena F, Gerente at Purobeach Palma, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Tim

Thank you for leaving your comment . We are glad to know that you have enjoyed the sunset experience at Purobeach. Many times people arrive a little earlier or a little later from their reservations and it is possible that they come together and many arrive at the same time, and this causes some delays, but We are working to expedite and that this does not happen again, sorry if it was not received as expected. For next reservations do not hesitate to ask for the contact of our guest experience and he will personally take care of you. We hope to see you soon and enjoy another night together.

Kind regards.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

When you drive up to Purobeach you wonder where you end up. But the place is in an incredible spot on a rock in the sea. The restaurant looks trendy and the terrace has a small swimmingpool. The service is nice and the food is fresh and good.

Dear Guest :

Thank you very much for letting us your comment. We are glad to know that you have discovered Purobeach and that you have enjoyed the experience. We hope to see you soon