Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
ZenHotels.com
US$87
US$83
View deal
Priceline
getaroom.comUS$87
All reviews close to the airport ample parking reception staff city freeway bathtub
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 December 2019

the reception staff was professional and friendly. the room was very clean, fresh, comfortable and quiet despite the fact that the room was overlooking the main street. the internet connection was good. the hotel fully corresponds to the official description. the brekfast was not specacular but absolutely compliant with the star rating and hotel description. it is clear that the hotel location is in the suburbs, so you will need a car to reach Vitoria. the taxi would cost about 17€. there is enough parking place in front of the hotel. the restaurant is also just 50 meters away. so if the location is acceptable, the hotel is absolutely recommended.

Date of stay: December 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank 79alp79
Reviewed 7 December 2019

The hotel is near a freeway and 8 minutes to the center of the beautiful city of Vitoria-Gasteiz. It is in a commercial/industrial zone that is very clean and well kept. It has ample parking and a good restaurant across the parking lot. The rooms, with good AC, and bathrooms are large and very clean. The bathtub is a little too high for and elder person to climb inside. The reception people are very nice and helpful. I got there before check-in, and they let me check in right away (But, I belong the IHG Rewards, though). La señorita Naroa, my reception person, was very kind and helpful. Thank you, Naroa! I stayed a total of 4 days in two occasions, in my way to Asturias. Both times a got a great view (back of the hotel) of the surroundings. The breakfast is delicious. Overall, Holiday Inn does not let you down... I will be back, Vitoria. I love your cheese, your Riojano wine, your people, and your beautiful and peaceful streets.

Room tip: The back rooms have a great, bucolic town view with a church in it... Gorgeous!
Date of stay: August 2019
2  Thank alberto927
Natalia L, Director General at Holiday Inn Express Vitoria, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2019

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. We appreciate your loyalty as an IHG® Rewards Club member. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. A positive guest experience is something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback. We hope you will visit us again.

Reviewed 16 January 2019 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel on our way down to south of spain and has you would expect from a holiday inn it didnt disappoint rooms nice and clean television but Spanish channels although this inn hasn't got a restaurant there is one across the car park you can have a proper meal or a snack but both nice and you can also go to the gym if your staying here
Breakfast was a continental one cereal toast meats ect.
Would i stay here again yes infact we are staying on our way back up to Santander

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Natalia L, Director General at Holiday Inn Express Vitoria, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2019

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. We appreciate your loyalty. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. A positive guest experience is something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback. We hope you will visit us again.

Reviewed 15 December 2018 via mobile

Stayed here December 2018

Very convenient location and easy to find and park etc.

Clean, new, comfortable and pleasant.

Bar and restaurant opposite if you don’t want to drive.

Breakfast was continental but a fair selection of cheeses, meats and pastries.

All in all, very good.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Natalia L, Director General at Holiday Inn Express Vitoria, responded to this reviewResponded 17 December 2018

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. A positive guest experience is something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback. We hope you will visit us again.

Reviewed 12 December 2018 via mobile

I frequently cross France and Spain when travelling between Switzerland and Portugal.
After lots of trials i finally discovered this conveniently placed hotel.
Very clean, calm, well equipped and with nice personnel.
Try it and you won't be disappointed.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Natalia L, Director General at Holiday Inn Express Vitoria, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2018