“Great value fixed price lunch”
Review of Foodoo

Foodoo
Ranked #482 of 1 288 Restaurants in Bilbao
Price range: US$13 - US$29
Description: We love fresh and healthy food, in Foodoo we have a great list of salads and an international food that will like everybody. We serve the best breakfast of Bilbao and two kind of daily menu with amazing relationship price/quality.
Reviewed 28 June 2018

This restaurant offers a 10 Euro lunch menu. You get an appetizer, entree, desert and drink. We both started with their mixed salad, she had the steak with frites and I had the Oriental chicken, we each had the brownie desert and she had a glass of wine and me a glass of beer. The food was excellent and the service exceptional.

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

I would definitely not tell anyone to avoid Foodoo, as the food was decent. However it is simply an okay eatery. It served our massive group really well, and nothing was too slow or too quick. Quite greasy food, but enjoyable none the less.

Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

This place is a dump. Be WARNED. We waited for an hour and a half for our starters. There was one waiter working. First off the toilets were filthy, not a good start. Hand dryer didn't work, a sign of what was to follow. The place was empty and yet the service was at the lowest of expectations. So I asked for chicken wings and my partner a Caesar salad it still took an hour and a half and they served up RAW CHICKEN. The Caesar salad wasn't even dressed. When I pointed this out NO APOLOGY WAS OFFERED. We ate here on our last visit to Bilbao and it was lovely but it has changed hands. I'm hoping I won't be sick having eaten RAW CHICKEN. It should be closed down by the health authorities. What a kip... run for the hills folks. -100 is my review. Worst restaurant in Spain.

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

The decor and vibe are cool, but the food is really dissapointing. Portions are small, the food wasnt hot and it was a just a bit bland. I had a vegetable pasta dish which turned out to litterally be cooked spaghetti in a bit of oil with some chopped vegetables... for €9, incredibly bland without a sauce. The drinks are also expensive, €1.70 for 500ml of water And tap water isnt available. Wouldn't come back here for food.

Reviewed 5 June 2018

Good, healthy food, which is nice in a city that prefers potatoes and bread. :) Nice, tranquil atmosphere too.