Lowest prices for your stay
US$106
Reserve now, pay at stay
NH Hotels
Expedia.comUS$106
PricelineUS$112
All reviews nh standard the river friendly hotel two nights minutes walk away old town comfortable room the bus museum guggenheim city supermarket opposite
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 November 2019

We stayed for two nights in late October. Our room and bathroom on the second floor was very fine. Aircon was well functioning and quiet. Breakfast above average with many local products and very good coffee.

Date of stay: October 2019
Jose Miguel U, Director de Recepción at NH Bilbao Deusto, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2019

Dear guest,
Thank you for your comments and rating about your experience at the Nh Bilbao Deusto.
We are pleased to know that you were satisfied with the hotel facilities and the location during your visit.
We will be delighted to Welcome you back soon at the hotel.
Kind regards,

Reviewed 10 October 2019

Having a super stay at NH Duesto Bilboa. Close enough to all sights, but just far enough away to experience non tourist areas. Guy on desk is amazing, keeps calling us couple, he is so so enthusiastic and has given us some great advise on where to eat. Room is spotless and beds,pillows are fab. Would highly recommend. Another few days to go loving it...

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Jose Miguel U, Director de Recepción at NH Bilbao Deusto, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2019

Dear Selena,

Thank you so much for choosing us to spend your stay in Bilbao, as for leaving us your comment on this same stay. We are glad that you have found us to your liking and we hope you can visit us again soon. Best regards.

Reviewed 6 October 2019 via mobile

Well below normal NH standards, but I may have been given an airline-type flop room, where they stick air crew as only in a few hours...up steps (no elevator..thanks, I'm 65), end of corridor, down steps, view of inner courtyard's washing from adjoining flats. And I'm an NH card member! Dirty toilet including urine stain, dirty sink with soap stuck on, dirty floor including nice couple of dead flies. I'd forgive all, but the wi-fi was faulty, and staff were aware...ok if you're a tourist but not if you need for work, as I did.
On the plus side, aircon worked, great guy at reception (big fella), reception full of people wanting directions (maybe cos no wi-fi?), breakfast good. Never again for me!

Trip type: Travelled on business
Jose Miguel U, Director de Recepción at NH Bilbao Deusto, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2019

Dear Guest,,
First of all I would like to thank you for taking your time to comment on our Hotel and the services rendered.
We highly value your opinion for process of continuous improvement and as a base for making our guests stay more enjoyable every time.
We hope you give us a second chance.
Looking forward to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 28 September 2019

We stayed here for night whilst driving from the UK to Portugal.
The hotel is centrally located quite close to the river and within easy walking distance of many attractions.
Rooms were p!easant, nothing special, but we were only staying one night. The hotel has on sight secure parking.
We didn't eat at t he hotel as there were numerous bar and restaurant s within easy walking distance.

3  Thank BigBsdBoss
Jose Miguel U, Director de Recepción at NH Bilbao Deusto, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2019

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for taking the time in let us know about your experience in our hotel.

We hope to become your home in Bilbao and welcome you back very soon.

Reviewed 8 September 2019

Decent location and reasonably good value. However, our family of five required 20 minutes to be checked and each of us had to sign two documents that is apparently normal practice for NH hotels! The front desk staff were unfriendly and not at all helpful. When I asked them to book a taxi for 5 persons I was told this requires 24 hours notice! Rooms were clean but very small. We were only one night so the hotel served its purpose.

2  Thank T01Bhelsinki
Jose Miguel U, Director de Recepción at NH Bilbao Deusto, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2019

Dear Guest,,
With great concern I have received your negative comments about the Hotel. I would like to apologize for this unusual accumulations of shortcomings. I have personally followed up on these issues and i can assure you this is an isolated situation which does not match with our regular level of service.
We hope you give us a second chance.
Looking forward to welcome you back in the near future.