Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
TripadvisorUS$93
Hotels.com
Expedia.comUS$93
TravelocityUS$93
Orbitz.comUS$93
Trip.comUS$98
Reviews (1 139)
1 139 results
All reviews beds were very comfortable central location min walk first floor nice hotel bidet toiletries
Selected filters
1 - 6 of 1 139 reviews
Reviewed 16 August 2020

Nice hotel with good service. Spacious and clean rooms, good bathroom facilities. Very Good breakfast geven the circumstances of covid. The staff was professional and willing to Listen and help out with anything.

Date of stay: August 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Álvaro Díaz-Munío Díez, Director General at Ilunion Bilbao Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2020

Thank you very much for your great assessment. We will be delighted to welcome you again! Kind regards, Alvaro Díaz-Munío. Director.

Reviewed 11 March 2020

This is a nice hotel, with friendly staff and overall is good value for money. Rooms are spacious, bathrooms are renewed. There is a huge bed and is perfect for a short stay. It is about 15 min walk from the nicer part of town.

Date of stay: March 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you very much for your great review. We love that you enjoyed your stay with us! Kind regards, Alvaro Díaz-Munío. Director.

Reviewed 15 December 2019

Didn’t know that there is a disco next by so it’s pretty noisy at night time until 6am. My room is at the first floor( although I requested for a higher floor while booking). Late in the evening, Aneer from the front desk warmly assisted me and helped me to move to a higher floor and much quieter room without any doubt. Really appreciated his hospitality and he is very professional

However, the one who check me in and check out is much different. Patricia check me in with no greetings and no communication at all. No smile on the face made me feel no welcome.

While check out, after I paid by card she literally drop my card on the table instead of pass it to me back to me in hand. It’s very unbelievable for me, it’s super rude and disgraceful that this can happen in the hotel.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you Stan for evaluating your stay at Ilunion Bilbao. We take note of your comments to continue improving our service. Kind regards, Alvaro Díaz-Munío. Director.

Reviewed 29 November 2019

Hotel is 3 stars in the European hotel star system.

It's about a 20 minute taxi from the airport and a 5 min walk from the conference center, euskalna. There are a few really cute bars nearby but it's a quieter location, overall.

The rooms were larger than I expected though no sitting area is provided other than a chair at a desk. Amenities were not plentiful at the hotel- there were no umbrellas available at the front desk and no iron.

I was impressed with how inclusive the hotel was- there were restaurant tables that were very wheelchair accessible and toiletries were also labeled in Braille.

The room and bed were very clean. The bathroom is a darker marble and includes a bidet.

Date of stay: November 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
4  Thank mainereason

Thank you for submitting your comment. We work day by day to improve all services. Best regards, Alvaro Díaz-Munío. Director.

Reviewed 18 November 2019

Exactly what i was expecting from a 3 star hotel. I was nervous based on the mixed reviews, but the check-in and out was a non-issue for me as an english speaker with very limited spanish. Room was large, clean, beds were very comfortable. A few bumps and bruises on the walls (scuffs, etc.) but for the price and location, I'd stay there again without hesitation. I had no meals on premise, so i can't comment on that. I had a very pleasant stay.

Date of stay: November 2019

Thank you very much for your comments. We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. Kind regards, Alvaro Díaz-Munío. Director.