Lowest prices for your stay
US$103
Free cancellation until 21/10/01
PricelineUS$103
ZenHotels.comUS$103
Trip.com
All reviews the river guggenheim museum old town inside room would stay here again tram stop city centre stayed here for one night double bed breakfast was excellent euro
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 March 2020

Excellent staff, very informative on what to do and see. The set meal at the hotel is very good and would recommend using. Our room was large and had a baloncy to sit on. no tea or coffee making gacitilies in rooms.

Date of stay: March 2020
CONDEDUQUEBIO, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Hotel Conde Duque Bilbao, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2020

Thank you very much Nelson!
Is so good to have your kind recommendation through this review that I wish you can come back soon to return your favor. I have just shared your review with the staff and they are very happy to have been so helpfull with you. Cheff and restaurant staff enjoyed very much your words and will love to cook for you again. Just ask us on reception next time for the tea set to enjoy one more time your balcony.
Best regards,

Reviewed 13 March 2020

I loved my stay for 4 nights in the very well located hotel and my superior double room with balcony where I had a partial view of the river.
The breakfast was excellent and I loved the little touches like sweets on my beside locker each night and the complimentary tea/coffee and sandwiches available come evening time in the lobby.
But most of all it was the front desk staff who really made my stay so special, with their advice on things to do, restaurants, bars and how best to travel around the city.
Without doubt the hotel has some of the best staff , so polite , courteous and helpful at all times which really make a stay in this hotel so memorable .

Room tip: Room 601 is a superior double with balcony and a partial view of the river so its a room I would definitely recommend.
Date of stay: March 2020

Thank you so much Josephine!
The staff is grateful and they are very motivated from your kind words. They like what they do and they love to give their best so you can have a great experience with us and around our city.
We will be please to host you back very soon,
Kind regards,
Subdirector

Reviewed 3 March 2020 via mobile

Hotel is on the river bank a 5 minute walk from the old town or the Guggenheim.

Staff are friendly and give a excellent service. Breakfast was a buffet but had everything and was fresh.

I had an inside room so had no view but was of a high standard and very clean and fresh. Internet access was free and fast enough for business use.

Would stay here again, €80 INC breakfast is great value for a city centre hotel.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank S6253MCrobertm
CONDEDUQUEBIO, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Hotel Conde Duque Bilbao, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2020

Dear guest,

We are pleased to receive your kind recommendation. We are greatefull to read your comments about your experience and specially to know you highlight our staff, as well as room and WiFi.
Hope to see you soon again,
Best Regards

Reviewed 30 October 2019

lovely hotel across the river in bilbao i stayed here for one night very nice staff and very helpful . nice quite room clean and very comfortable.the breakfast was wonderful plenty of choice very kind staff with lovely surroundings.a wonderful hotel

Date of stay: October 2019
CONDEDUQUEBIO, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Hotel Conde Duque Bilbao, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2019

The staff appreciate your kind words & recommendation on your review and we all are very happy you enjoyed our hotel highlighting the confi and clean room.

Reviewed 7 October 2019

The hotel is very easy to reach. If you are arriving by plane and are willing to walk a short distance , then take the Bizkaibus Line A3247. After exiting arrivals outside, turn right and you will see the customer service/ticket office. Tickets are extremely cheap 3.0 euros . Get off at the first stop which is on Almede Recalde. It is a ten minute walk to the hotel from here. If you have suitcases make sure that you use the lift at the top of the steps before the bridge.

Hotel staff were all very polite and helpful. Our room was very clean and well equipped. Beds were comfy and the room cleaned to an excellent standard every day. However, if you want the use of a kettle you will need to ask at reception. They are in limited supply.

We had an inner facing room looking out to an inner courtyard, which meant that we found there was no view whatsoever to the outside. The window itself had been blocked off with a photo print which did make the room very dark and claustrophobic. Had I known this at the time of booking, I would have requested another room. Our room was 304. However, this did not really affect the quality of our stay. I would recommend you enquire about this when checking in.

Another problem we found was that the room was not very soundproof and hence noises from adjacent rooms and the corridor.

Breakfast was very good with plenty of variety to choose from. There is an evening restaurant, which is okay but there are better options in town.

The main advantage of staying at this hotel is its location in relation to the major attractions. All are within easy walking distance and so is the nearest tram stop. Trams are excellent and again very cheap and easy to use.

Room tip: Ask if it has a view
Date of stay: October 2019
CONDEDUQUEBIO, Director Comercial at Hotel Conde Duque Bilbao, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2019

Dear Rick S,
Thank you very much endeed for your kind recommendation, we really appreciate you honest review. You are share so many details, that Ibet future guest are happy to know about, such as location references or some of our services.
Our interior room, as you might see in the pictures, they look quite like you describe, even the photo print on the window that has the only budget to save your privace, since you share a courtyard with adjacent building; 80% of our rooms are interior rooms, and exterior rooms with balcony are bit larger and expensive, but, if there is enough availability, we are please to provide a different room if agreement.

Very happy you enjoyed your stay in Bilbao,
Kind regards,