All reviewsflamenco showbarrio santa cruzgreat locationtapastriple roomgreat flamencoold towncathedral and alcazarspoke excellent englishstar hotelyogurttwo nightsreasonable sizehotel lobbytrain stationthe staff were extremely helpfulrestaurants and bars
Reviewed 21 June 2018

this comfortable hotel is well situated in the Barrio de Santa Cruz, the walking narrow streets in the heart of Sevilla, close to the cathedral and the living quarter with nice local cooking restaurants; you have show of flamenco in the place.

Stayed: June 2018
Reviewed 4 June 2018

Hotel Alcantara is a very nice hotel. Our room was nice and quiet and clean.
Our bed was very comfortable.
The service was excellent. The gentleman at the desk was very nice.
The breakfast is very good with fresh orange juice and fruits for 7EU.
We walked everywhere as it is a very safe town. They have very good restaurants and for all budgets.
Is in a very good location, close to everything.
We loved everything about Seville.

Stayed: May 2018
Reviewed 1 June 2018

In general I found the hotels in Spain to be slightly overpriced for the value. Hotel Alcantara is a lovely place - well located, very clean - but the rooms are very small and basic. My room had what I needed for the stay - a hairdryer, good shower, comfortable bed, working bedside lamp, etc. but everything was so small. Also, I was glad that the room beside mine was empty for most of my trip because on the last two nights I had a neighbor and I could hear him talking through the wall. Otherwise, though, it was quiet, I slept well, the staff was exceptionally helpful and patiently answered all of my questions.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 May 2018

We arrived late in the evening, we were given minimal information. Our room was basic, bathroom very small, beds and linen below average, and, unlike some other reviewers I didn’t think the staff were bothered at all!
In comparison with other hotels in Granada and Cádiz this did not do well.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 May 2018

We were driving so having a carpark nearby (cost extra, public parking) was essential. The hotel was easy to find and the rooms quiet and comfortable. They were small and basic but adequate for our needs. The beds were comfortable. Check in and out was slow but friendly. The breakfast was basic but adequate. We attended the flamenco show which was very good. The walking tour people collected us from the hotel. We would stay here again

Room Tip: Probably not facing the street or the flamenco courtyard .
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple