“Wonderful tour”

Horse & Carriage Tour
Ranked #144 of 260 Tours in Seville
Reviewed 30 August 2018

We were a little sceptical about the tour because it cost 45 Euros but it was well-worth it. We spent just over an hour travelling about the city and spent a lot of that time in a shaded park. The driver stopped to give the horse a huge drink mid-way though and he quietly pointed out places of interest without being obtrusive into our enjoyment. Our 6 year old daughter absolutely loved it. The ride was a great way to see the city for the first time and made it easy for us to walk around and visit many other places afterwards. The horse was in beautiful condition and coped well with the high heat. I would recommend this tour to others.

Date of experience: August 2018
"riders"
"commentary"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

This should be banned by the animal associations. It is melting hot in Sevilla today and idiot tourists are taking horse rides on the burning asphalt. Thank you for fueling this horrible thing guys. Please ayuntamiento ban horse rides in the summer!

Date of experience: August 2018
9  Thank Marta023
Reviewed 18 July 2018

Between 45 mins to and hour going round the most common sites in sites in Seville. It is a fixed rate of 45 euros. The kids loved it, and was a nice indulgence for us all.

Date of experience: July 2018
1  Thank Per N
Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

This has to be one of the worst things I have ever done in all of my travels. To start, the horses are not given water after the ride and they are left standing in a hot unshaded area. The ride itself was long and boring. Our guide spoke absolutely no English. I would have been OK with this had I been told at the beginning of the ride, by the English speaking operator, that the guide would not be able to tell us anything that we were seeing. What a waste of time and money.

Date of experience: July 2018
5  Thank soapg
See more reviews
Reviewed 1 July 2018

Seems like there are hundreds of horse & carriage buggies waiting to give you a tour of the city. The time of the tour was very good...the disappointing part of the tour was the fact that our tour guide only spoke about 3 words of English. Our tour was part of a scheduled activity, so we had little choice. If I went again on one of these carriage tours on my own, I would search until I had a driver who spoke English and could point out some of the sights.

Date of experience: June 2018