“Comfortable Apartments, great location”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
globelle
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Comfortable Apartments, great location”
Reviewed 26 April 2011 for a stay in April 2011
people found this review helpful

My friends and I rented this apartment during Semana Santa for three nights. About two weeks before we were scheduled to arrive one of the owners emailed me to tell me the confirmation email she had sent me a month ago had the wrong dates. At first she made no concessions (like apologizing or offering to put me up in one of the other properties). She then offered for my friends and I to stay at one of the properties on the back end of our stay which I told her was not possible as the rest of our vacation was already planned. Finally she decided to allow my friends and I to stay at the other apartment.
After that whole debacle things were great! My friends and I got to stay at the apartment and the loft. The apartment has an amazing patio that's perfect for sitting and drinking wine! We could hear the noise from the alamaeda on the patio but not once we shut the doors to the apartments. The kitchen was standard eurpoean size as was the bathroom in the apartment. The bedrooms were comfortable. The loft is a symphony in IKEA. Small but more than adequate and clean. The location is great. The Alamaeda de Hercules was a really neat place to stay. There were lots of great bars and restaurants and its easy walking distance to the cathedral and city center.

Travelling group: With Friends
Your age range 18-24
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Families with teenagers
Tourists
Management Response
26 Apr 2011
We are very glad that you were happy with the final solution for your stay. To clarify ,all of our correspondence talked about 2 nights for 4 people. From the moment we realized there was a mistake with the dates in our last email (that said 3 nights instead of 2), we made every effort to solve the situation, offering you options until we came up with one that worked for you and in the end you were able to stay on the dates you wanted for the price of 2 nights (and we didn't charge you for the extra person who stayed either!). We are very glad that we were able to work it out in the end and that the effort put in resulted in an enjoyable stay for you in our apartments.
ON
Reviewed 14 February 2011 for a stay in January 2011

Rooms Location
Cleanliness
Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 25-34
Alonst
Tel Aviv, Israel
“great apartment, very nice owners, good location :)”
Reviewed 16 October 2010 for a stay in September 2010
people found this review helpful

we found a nice apartment with all the facilities needed for our 3 night stay in Seville. You can find there a lot of information about where to go and what to do. it is in walking distance to the old city and in a very nice location, surrounded by nice restaurants and bars nearby. much better then any expensive hotel you might find.

Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists

Reviewed 18 September 2009 for a stay in July 2009
person found this review helpful

Liked best: Cleanliness, Location, price
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 45-54
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Families with teenagers
Tourists Large groups
Luxury-minded travelers Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing