All reviews modern apartment fully equipped kitchen enjoyed our stay central location within walking distance around the corner rooftop terrace excellent location historic center across the river living room major attractions stayed for nights would stay here again top floor ezequiel cental
Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

This is one of the best hotels I’ve stayed in Seville in almost 10 years of annual trips to this wonderful city. The hotel is great and the room I chose, the penthouse apartment, was spotless and great in every sense. The room is spacious, the private lounge area and kitchen where very convenient, and the private solarium a wonderful touch.

Perhaps, and that’s the reason for my not giving the hotel a perfect score, the only inconvenient I had, was that the Internet signal was very poor and many times unexisting inside the room, which nowadays is absolutely important and something that the hotel has to work on.

Now going back to the positive aspects, the sleep quality is good and the local area extremely convenient, with lots of things to do around the hotel. I would certainly be there again, provided they fix the Internet issues.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
ArenalSuites, Director de Recepción at The Zentral Arenal Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2018

Dear Juan,

Thank you for your review regarding your stay with us in Seville. We take care very much about offering the absolute best to our guests, and we are proud to know you found our apartments pleasant, comfortable and friendly staff.

We apologize for the problem you had with the internet, It must have been an exceptional inconvenient, most of the cases it works correctly. We will improve that aspect to always try to offer the best service to our customers. Again thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to evaluate your stay with us.

We would be very delighted to welcome you back.
Best regards,
The Zentral Arenal Suites.

Reviewed 14 April 2018

These colourful apartments are very well equipped, spotlessly clean and ideally located to visit the city center. We left our rental car in a parking nearby, and did all visits by walking. The apartment was a haven of quietness after a busy day. Whether you want to cook yourself or visit a restaurant nearby, it is all possible. The staff is very friendly, we enjoyed the warm welcome and all tips for restaurants and visits. We can really recommend this place!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
ArenalSuites, Director de Recepción at The Zentral Arenal Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2018

Dear guest,

Thank you very much for your encouraging words regarding your stay at The Zentral Arenal Suites. It is a pleasure for us to know that you had a memorable experience in Seville and in our apartments.
We sincerely appreciate your trust and will be delighted to welcome you back on a future occasion.
We remain at your entire disposal.

Kind regards,
The Zentral Arenal Suites

Reviewed 26 February 2018

The Zentral Suites & apartments is just off the main road in a small street in Alfalfa area. It has been newly renovated last December so it is brand new. We had a loft family apartment on the top floor with terrace. We like it because it is quiet and clean. The beds are very comfortable. Besides, we had a big terrace and a nice view through the window of the inner court. The only inconvenience encountered was that the hot water on the upper bathroom was turned off so we had to take shower in the second bathroom.

Room Tip: We had the loft apartment on the 3rd floor with terrace. It was nice.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
ArenalSuites, Director de Recepción at The Zentral Arenal Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2018

Dear Celia,

Thank you very much for sharing your wonderful experience about your stay with us. We really appreciate your brilliant comment and our staff is delighted to know that you had a pleasant stay at The Zentral Arenal Suites.
We hope to welcome you on future occasions.

Best regards,
The Zentral Arenal Team.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

Myself and two daughters spent a weekend in Seville the week before Christmas.
I choose a specific apartment and paid the reservation in full, ( September 2017).
We arrived and were given our keys. I looked at the paperwork and didn't recognise the number of the apartment but I just thought I had made a mistake.
This wasn't the case. The apartment had been changed from the one I had originally booked and paid for. The Zentral management had failed to notify me before our arrival or on check in.
We had a great two days in Seville and I would probably stay here again, but I was not happy at the deception. Honesty is always the best policy in my book.
I have emailed the Zentral but I am still waiting for their response.
The reception staff were really helpful especially the bike lady who had to go out shopping for a new hairdryer as the one provided didn't work. She also brought a bottle of Rioja wine and ham which my daughters enjoyed, to say sorry for the broken hairdryer and the time it took to replace. That was a gesture which was appreciated.

Room Tip: Make sure you are given the apartment you have booked
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
ArenalSuites, Gerente at The Zentral Arenal Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2018

Dear Jean,

On behalf of The Zentral Suites & Apartments I extend our sincerest apologies and thank you for your feedback, we are glad you had a great time during your visit, we are looking forward to having you with us again in a near future.

In regard to what happened on the day of your arrival, we had a major pipe leak the day before, so we had to relocate you to a different apartment to fix it, we ended up having to replace the whole system, we know that even one of the girls took you to the flat to prove it the day after your arrival. The problem was that we did not have enough time to notify you about it since you were to come on the following day.

Usually, when things like these happen we relocate our guests to an apartment of the same category or of a superior one which is what we did, with the intention of taking responsibility for what had occurred. When you checked-in our receptionist who had come back from being off, did unfortunately not know what had occurred on the day before, and this caused a miscommunication problem. We are sorry and wish to apologise for the inconvenience, and hope that this won´t keep you from coming back to our apartments, we, after all, do make mistakes, and it was not our intention to be dishonest or misleading in any moment. We will always strive to make our guests as comfortable as possible and get them whatever help they need that is within our reach.

Until next time ,

Ruben Cano

Reviewed 31 December 2017

I don't usually try to drive to big, old, walkable cities with good public transportation. I feel kind of silly that I did. But my visit to Andalucia included days in countryside and some side trips that didn't fit well with the railroad map or the bus routes, so I was driving to Seville, and then driving on to my next stop. I booked into the Zentral Arenal Suites because their website mentioned that they could arrange parking, so I assumed it was reasonably possible to drive to the property. They did arrange parking when I emailed about it, which made me feel more convinced that it was OK to drive there. Then I got to Seville and spent an hour or two driving around and around that part of the city where I thought the place was, unable to find it and nowhere to pull over and think; finally my wife got out and walked up to the address Arenal 3 while I drove around the block twice, and she just found a closed office. No one answered the phone. We gave up and found another place to stay. Once we had a room elsewhere, I got on wifi and found an email from the Zentral that they had sent me just that day, which had some GPS coordinates and seemed to give a completely different address for the place I would be staying. It also had instructions for how to get the key after hours, which would have been very helpful if they had come when I first made the reservation instead of when I was already on the road. I immediately wrote back to them and explained and asked to cancel the rest of my reservation. They wrote back two days later and said they couldn’t give me any money back because I didn’t cancel soon enough (OK, I guess; my business not to get lost) and because they had given me clear instructions on how to get there (not true; I am still not sure even what street I was supposed to stay on).
This sounds like a great place to stay. I’m sorry I missed it. But if you need to get to your lodgings by car, pick someplace else, or pick a parking garage beforehand, near a main road, drive there, and walk to the Zentral. Or else insist that they confirm the address and give you directions. I think it is probably not sensible to drive there. Streets are barely wide enough for a car to turn around the corners of the buildings. That’s part of the great thing about that part of Seville, but it is not fun in a car. Don’t do it. I feel like they led me on. Maybe they did it by accident. Maybe I should have looked at the Google street view to see how tiny the streets were. Maybe I should have gone to a parking garage first even though they said they'd give me a card for a particular garage after I was checked in. But as near as I can tell, the website and the staff should either just say that this is not a place for people arriving by car, or should given them precise, clear instructions to go first to a nearby parking garage and walk over to the hotel, apartment, or office. And they need to send out the arrival instructions earlier, not on the day of arrival.

Room Tip: unable to evaluate rooms
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
ArenalSuites, Director de Recepción at The Zentral Arenal Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2018

Dear Martland,

Thank you for choosing The Zentral Arenal to stay in Seville.

We really regret the inconvenience that you had to find our apartments and the transport. Normally all our customers have no problem finding our establishment and parking, it is perfectly indicated. Furthermore, we offer a parking place just in our building entrance.

Regarding the access instructions, we respect your opinion but they were properly sent with their respective indications for both, accommodation and parking.

Our main objective is to offer an optimal service to our customers and we are sorry if exceptionally you had that inconvenience, since if you check our comments, customers that stay with us value their stay satisfactorily.

We do apologize again that you finally could not stay with us and you can not have the possibility to comment the final and truly experience about staying at The Zentral Arenal Suites.

Thank you and kind regards.
The Zentral Arenal Team.