Review Highlights
Carlos is the must have guide.

Do not hesitate to book Carlos. As the other reviews say, he is extremely knowledgeable and almost... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
JAKEdinburgh
Eyemouth, United Kingdom
via mobile
Sevilla: Santa Iglesia Cathedral, Alcazar, Jewish Quarter

Don Carlos was our guide. Spoke excellent English and was extremely knowledgeable about Sevilla... read more

Reviewed 9 November 2018
Carol C

All reviews his knowledge great sense of humor excellent tour jewish quarter cruz stories pace fluent alcazar highlights guide visitors photos spain
Reviewed 2 January 2017 via mobile

I just completed a 5 hour walking tour with Carlos and am very happy to recommend him to future visitors to Seville. A lovely guy , full of knowledge and with a great passion for this wonderful city. His jokes could use some work however :)

Date of experience: January 2017
Reviewed 28 August 2016

My family of four used Carlos for a three hour "greatest hits" tour of Sevilla to kick off our visit. He was wonderful, insightful, great with the kids and very knowledgeable. He's a great guy and I wish him considerable success as he launches his new business. You will not find a better guide in Sevilla!

Date of experience: August 2016
Reviewed 13 July 2016

Don Carlos led my group of 20 American university students on a wonderful tour through Sevilla, including a thorough tour of the Alcazar, the Jewish neighborhood and the outside of the cathedral. Not only was Carlos extremely well-prepared and informed, but he added a sense of humor that made the tour a true pleasure for my students, who were laughing almost the entire time. It was an honor being led through such a special city by such a gentleman; I know that from now on I will always associate Sevilla with Don Carlos' wisdom and affability. Don Carlos is the perfect representation of Sevilla's magical spirit.

Date of experience: July 2016
Reviewed 7 April 2016

We had a half day walking tour emphasizing the Real Alcazar and The Cathedral. Carlos was outstanding in all respects and I would highly recommend him to anyone visiting this beautiful city. He was knowledgeable, entertaning, and spoke impeccable English. The pace of the tour was just right.

Date of experience: March 2016
Reviewed 27 March 2016

Carlos took us to see the Alzcázar, the Sta. Cruz neighborhood and the cathedral. He was very knowledgeable and has a great sense of humor. We took our 8 and 10 year-old daughters.

Date of experience: March 2016