“Amazing food and service. ”

El Trillo Resturante
Ranked #30 of 1 682 Restaurants in Granada
Price range: US$25 - US$51
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Was looking for a restaurant while walking up the main street. Came by this one online and it didn't disappoint. Best meal we have had in Spain so far. We tried many different dishes a d everything was fantastic. Our waiter Guillermo was amazing and personable. His recommendations did not dissapoint. Have fun finding this hidden gem and enjoy the terrace.

Write a ReviewReviews (1 279)

24 - 28 of 1 280 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The view from the seat was amazing. I can see Alhambra during my dinner. And I took risotto octopus, it was so delicious! In addition the service was great!! Agustin was so nice to serve me. Thank you!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

El Trillo was recommended to us by our local guide & we are very happy that we ate there. The food & the service were excellent & we had a great time eating in the outdoor patio area of the restaurant. Our waiter, Guillermo, was fantastic. He brought us a number of the local wines, olive oils & cheeses to sample & simply made a great dinner a lot of fun. Guillermo is also a big NFL fan, so it was great fun for me to talk American football with him. My wife & I definitely want to come back to Granada &, when we do, we will definitely come back to El Trillo & ask for Guillermo.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My partner and I had a wonderful dinner at El Trillo on our recent visit to Grenada. The food was the best we had on our entire Spain trip and the views of the Alhambra were stunning. Our waiter (Guillermo) made us feel very special and looked after us like we were family. Highly recommended :)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My daughter and I thoroughly enjoyed this restaurant. We sat out in the garden in the evening. We had a vegetarian meal which was delicious and the chef provided a small complimentary lentil salad for us to try. Excellent wine list and great service.