Reviews (4 608)
1 756
1 721
1 756
1 721
All reviews self service soft drinks plenty of choice bar staff pool bar main restaurant plenty of sunbeds train station on tap evening meal lovely hotel great holiday costa del sol entertainment room all inclusive hotel across the road dining room
144 - 149 of 4 608 reviews
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Returned a week ago, wish we’d booked 2 weeks. Couldn’t fault it, buffet and themed restaurants excellent- plenty of choice, freshly cooked. Staff friendly, always being cleaned. Room modern and very clean. Plenty of sun beds available at all times of day. Entertainment good too. One of the best all inclusives I’ve been too. Would definitely recommend and would return but like to visit other places so will definitely look to book with the Rui chain again, have already booked a short city beak to their Berlin hotel. Highly recommend Rui Club Costa de la Sol, loved it.

9  Thank Suzanne S
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Well where can I start, I was so worried about coming here for mine and my partners holiday due to all the negative reviews of sickness etc etc we even tried to have our hotel changed! ( so glad we didn’t )
This hotel is amazing, so clean staff are all so friendly and hard hard working! Food is amazing always delicious and changed never the same!

Pools are gorgeous and the weather has been brilliant! Please do not be put off by the negative reviews me and my partner have had no sign of sickness and nobody here has either!

Lovely lovely place will be recommending and returning here for sure!

6  Thank kay471
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Excellent hotel stayed there last year travelled this year as a party of eight who drank & ate everything in sight no illness whatsoever or any signs of it Definitely returning next year spotlessly clean every where can highly recommend loved it & so did my family

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank heatherwaller994
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel 21st to 28th June 2018.Had a very nice room on 3rd floor overlooking pool and sea.After reading some reviews we were a little worried but the hotel was great. Never heard of any illness or complaints. As usual you get the idiots who put towels on beds at 6.45 am but so many beds it's not needed. Overall had a great stay.

4  Thank Terry B
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

After staying here for two weeks with a 1 year old ,mid June, I can highly recommend ClubHotel Riu Costa Del Sol. The staff work tirelessly to keep the hotel, rooms and surroundings spotless. Staff are very friendly, not one will walk past you without saying Hello.

Food was lovely, but like all all-inclusive restaurants, can get repetitive during a two week stay.

The reception staff were more than happy to warm a bottle of milk for me every evening for my son. But I would suggest maybe a micro-wave or two, to be placed somewhere so it is accessible for parents to warm their own bottles.

The Beach is literally just across the road, I was still connected to WiFi on the beach which was a bonus.

I would definitely recommend this hotel! We had a brilliant time!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family