All reviews nice view from the balcony across the road french guests quiet pool torremolinos centre all inclusive option pool bar train station min walk a wonderful holiday lovely room out of season salad booked this hotel reception area los pools
Reviewed 21 July 2018

Just got back after a weeks holiday we can not say enough on how friendly the staff were they gave great service with a smile.The location is great on the beach with great fish restaurants at good prices.The hotel and grounds are very clean and full of flowers.
We did bed and breakfast and went out in the evenings to local restaurants.
Will be going back Highly recommend.
Thank you to all at Hotel Pueblo Camino Real for a great time

Room Tip: Ground floor bungalows nice terrace
Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
HotelCaminoReal, Departamento Calidad at Hotel Pueblo Camino Real, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2018

Thank you so very much for your words!
All the team aims daily to provide the most smiley experiences and we feel honored when we receive this kind of score.

All the team is already looking forward to welcome you back

Best regards.

Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

The rooms were clean and spacious (with exception of single room). Air con adequate. Breakfast in morning was similar each day with a large choice of hot and cold. Outdoor pool and social areas were busy but still plenty loungers available. Both pools large and ideal. We decided to only have bed and breakfast option as we wanted to dine out, however majority of guests use all inclusive option, and queues visible into lunch room.
Hotel is outside main areas and has limited food places very near, however 15min walk brings you close to pubs and food places. Train station very near, 10 min walk and airport and centre of torrimolinos only 5 mins away on train (aprox €4 return). Malaga accessible by train also.
Single room 137 was quite tight for space (especially in shower), and was noisy during food times as is directly above back of kitchen bins etc.
Check in was busy and very slow moving queues. We had an issue with our booking (had booked 2 double rooms, one for my husband and myself and one for my dad) to be told we had been given a family room, to which I explained this was not at all suitable and we needed the 2. This was sorted straight away to our relief. During holiday I had noticed I had been charged twice for my room, which had already been noticed by the hotel and process of refund back to my account by the time I addressed with reception. I did however have to pay a transaction fee incurred by this error, but didn’t realise at the time.
Other than the slow check in and speed generally at reception during times, we had a very enjoyable holiday. I thought the pool areas were great and large enough to swim while children played. The staff were pleasant and entertains looked good from what I saw. I would return and recommend based on the room we received.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank hollydaiz
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Older reception man with red tie not helpful at all. I had 4 queries throughout my holiday and he couldn't answer any of them. I'm not sure if he was being rude or not??
Room dated but acceptable (Block 18).
Food OKish
First hotel I've stayed in where no-one speaks English.
All the entertainment around the pool and the evening entertainment was in French.
On the up side the pools were lovely and clean and the beach was a few seconds walk away.

Room Tip: The bungalows on the ground floor are for families only apparently. I was on 2nd floor, very small balcony, lots of bird poo daily!
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Patricia S
Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

I don t understand who gives to this hotel good recomendacións ,It s one of the most dirty rooms I stayed so far.the blankets smeeling orible the walls dirty and everything very old and believe me is not about vintange style.i Don t think this nightmare hotel deserve even ** stars.don t ruin your vacation coming here.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank QTAPAS
HotelCaminoReal, Quality department at Hotel Pueblo Camino Real, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

First of all I would like to let you know that we are truly regret that you did not feel satisfied with the experience in our hotel.
We are deeply sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.
We really consider all the comments seriously.
Thanks for the time you took to write about your experience..

Reviewed 3 June 2018

Great hotel, good food, very clean, excellent staff.Would recommend and would certainly go there again. Ok so for some other points. Showers can be hot and cold running depending on the time of day. Its a very French orientated for entertainment but the French do seem to participate in all the activities and very friendly so just join in. Could do with chairs around the super clean pools.Plenty of sunbeds and no fighting with people running out with their towels. Its situated very close to airport but planes were not an issue. It is right on the wonderful beach. Massage facility, we had a massage there just next to the pool...fantastic thats the best one I've had.

Room Tip: All rooms look to have partial sea view
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple