Reviews (1 639)
1 639 results
All reviews across the road except sunday bistro europa free transfer studio apartment excellent location self catering cooking facilities great apartments small kitchenette entertainment every night sea view reception staff bit dated travel kettle bars and restaurants good size
541 - 546 of 1 639 reviews
Reviewed 30 August 2015

My wife and I went to Malaga primarily to visit the Picasso Museum, and booked this hotel due to reasonable prices and proximity to the beach. Since the rates were low compared to other hotels my expectation was that it would be barely adequate. Lucky me! My expectations were exceeded time and time again. The first time was in the very early morning of our second day. I woke up in the middle of the night and tried to fix myself a cup of coffee in the kitchenette, but could not get the gas cooker working. The hose from the gas bottle was disconnected, and I could not get it back on. Eventually I went down to the reception desk and told them about the problem. "I will send someone right away sir", was the reply. "What do you mean now at 4:30 AM? "Yes sir." Sure enough, 3 minutes later a friendly janitor came the door and quickly fixed the cooker without waking my wife. Show me a 5-star hotel where you get that kind of service. I encountered several other similar instances of exceptional service. Many other hotels offer very good service, but at a much higher price than what you will be paying at Bahondillo, and regardless of price you will probably not be able to pay your way to the kind of service Bahondillo offers. It is not only friendly, efficient and professional, but the staff at Bahondillo put their hearts into what they do, and you can not buy that. Every staff member I encountered had an attitude that suggests that Bahondillo is more than a job to them. One of the few staff members I got to know by name is Sandra Sanchez who mans the reception desk at night. Sandra (I can call her that since we now are friends on Facebook) is a marvel of a receptionist. It seemed to me that she can help you with anything as long as it is not far beyond her job description. You will find other professional receptionists who master most major European languages, but Sandra speaks Danish and Finnish as well. That is unreal. Danish, which is my own first language, is the most difficult Scandinavian language to master, and Finnish belongs to a very exclusive club where the only other members are Estonian and Hungarian. My wife and I loved every minute of our stay at Bahondillo in spite of the fact, which we only knew later, that we came at the very worst time. The rates peak at this time and the hotel is packed with families with a lot of noisy and surprisingly undisciplined and unsupervised kids. Still we loved it. Do you think we will be coming back? That is a no-brainer.

Stayed: August 2015
5  Thank Thomas K
Francisco M, Subdirector at Bajondillo Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2015

Dear Guest,

First of all, thank you for taking the time to sending us your comments.
We appreciate your comments regarding your experience at Bajondillo Apartments. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

I will share your comments with our team, who I am certain will be encouraged by your remarks.

Look foward to wellcoming you in the future.

Reviewed 29 August 2015

Great location close to beach and restaurants very clean hotel towels changed every day if you wanted,only went bed and breakfast but must say the breakfast was amazing.
The night life is not what it used to be years ago,not many bars if any playing music at night ?

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank garypeck07

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the nice review!!

We are really glad you enjoyed your stay with us.

We truly hope to welcome you here again at the Bajondillo Apartments. We will make it sure you will have an amazing experience with us!!!

Have a nice day!

Best regards!

Reviewed 28 August 2015

The location is ideal, it's right across the street from the ocean and it's a good place from which to take day trips. We did switch rooms because if you're in a room facing the courtyard, the entertainment which starts at 10:30 will keep you up - it's very loud even with your window closed. We switched to an older room on the outside of the hotel that, although not updated, was okay and had a beautiful view of the ocean. We only used the fridge which was a good thing because the cook top was propane powered and not all that appealing. Yes, they charge for sunbeds around the pool but we preferred to pay for them across the street in front of the ocean. Staff were very friendly.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank sunburned2010

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your sharing your experience in Tripadvisor. I am glad to know that you enjoyed your stay with us during your visit to Torremolinos.

Bajondillo Apartments team look forward to welcoming back to you in a very near future!

Warm regards,

Reviewed 20 August 2015

Loved everything about this condominium, the reception staff were so nice to let us check into the room way before agreed arrival time. The room had a good view towards the Mediterranean, well insulated and comfy bed. Tea coffee making facilities are a notice addition, we love having the very first sip of coffee without leaving the room. Would recommended this place to other travellers who are keen on economic lodging and ano thrills stay.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Elois B

Dear Guest,

Many thanks for sharing your comments about your experience during your experience to the Bajondillo Apartment. I am glad to know that you enjoyed a fantastic stay with us!

I look forward to seeing you very soon!

Our best wishes,

Reviewed 19 August 2015

I spent 12 nights in this location, which can tell you the following:

To:
- Very good location from the beach, close to the airport, near shops and terraces
-breakfast good, up to 11 and even at this time if there were tourists supply
- Cleaning is daily
- You can rent the car at the best hotel prices and can buy tours

Cons:

-camerele with very old furniture, the shower water flowed from the wall when it was wet the whole bathroom shower was missing a ventilator and water on the tiles had nowhere to drain
- Kitchen lacked microwave, otherwise he was fully equipped
-Private more than failure
-The staff generally does not speak English and is not gracious or helpful
- Although I paid 12 nights and I asked to have a full sea view room on a higher floor I was assigned one in a corner of the hotel and did not even want to change it later
-from all reception staff were helpful and the only person who really knew English was a blonde lady did not know the name, which was the only person who told us that the hotel has free parking where we could park the car center rented, the remaining staff is not interested in the problem of parking
- Pool was clean but sunbeds are flat and there were few anyway

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

First of all I would like to thank you for your feedback about your experience at Apartamentos Bajondillo. All comments are very important as they helps us to improve our services every day.

I would like to assure that we have already taken all necessary actions to fix the mentioned issues and I apologize for the inconveniences during your experience.

Please note that we are improving our facilities.

Best Regards,