See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

I was staying next door and as I had eaten I my hotel last time I was there wanted to try something new . The place is very nice inside and the staff are very good made to feel welcome and not feel put out as I was a female dinning alone

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Julia E
Reviewed 15 August 2017

The hotel staff are so helpful and friendly and the place is really relaxing. The hotel is super clean and modern as can be seen in their photos, the photos are an accurate reflection. The hotel is 15 minutes walk from the beach, the only negative is that it is not central but this was exactly what I wanted. Overall an outstanding hotel with great service and cleanliness. Only minor downside is the location.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Pip A
Reviewed 4 May 2017 via mobile

Easily the best service and the best rooms in costa del sol. The rooms have a minimum 4-star standard, IF not more.

The staff is really nice and always helpful.

Recommend it to everyone looking for a high standard hotel with good prices!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 December 2016 via mobile

Maybe the best service we ever had. And very tasty Margarita pizza. Clean and nice lobby bar, and great service. We didn't stay over night, because there was not free shuttle bus connection to the airport.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 October 2016 via mobile

We stayed here 1 night only as we had a flight early the next morning. The location to the airport was great and we were also able to park our hire car on the premises for no extra fee. We found Anos 50 difficult to find as there only appeared to be signage from one direction and we arrived from the opposite direction. The room was ok. The toilet leaked all the time and the air con didnt seem to work at all. The room was very dark and the lighting was unusual. Everything was very clean and the wifi worked well. There were not many other guests, if any, staying whilst we were there but the staff were friendly even though there was little English and we speak no Spanish. There is no lift in the hotel. This hotel suited us for our one night but I probably wouldn't stay here again. I think this hotel is slightly better than average as a rating but don't believe it is very good. So as these are the options for rating I have given it an average rating.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple