“Disappointed ”

Ranked #92 of 1 462 Restaurants in Marbella
Price range: US$10 - US$38
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: M.S. Rana, our Chef whith 34 years of experience will try to give you the real spirit of India in food.If you don't find your preferred dish on the menu, ask for the manager. Our grand Chef will be delighted to satisfy you with pleasure.
Reviewed 10 September 2021 via mobile

We never missed a holiday without going to Gulzar, brought friends with us this time. But unfortunately the restaurant/decor is now outdated & flies everywhere inside, on the dinner table & our plates etc it was, fortunately, not a nice experience. The food was, as always, fab but the fly situation turned us off. Sorry

Date of visit: June 2021
Write a reviewReviews (208)

Reviewed 28 August 2021

I don't know what the problem is with Indian restaurants in Spain/Greece but they always seem bad and this one can join the list.

Orange guey sauce, and no heat, had to ask for separate chillies.

Think what ever meal you get you get a minor variation of this.

Awful! I really don't think the chef gives a monkeys! Is he/she really Indian?

Try it at your peril and take care trusting the reviews!

Date of visit: August 2021
Reviewed 25 June 2021 via mobile

The food here is excellent. !!! I’ve pretty much tried all of the Indian restaurants in Marbella and this is by far the best. I was recommended to try it by a friend and I’m very happy to have found it. This is my second visit in a week. I thoroughly recommend it

Reviewed 3 June 2021 via mobile

I cannot recommend ordering from this restaurant, they seem very unorganized. Twice an order was moved to next day or ordered after an hour - extremely frustrating when you are hungry! We got great food from one of the other nice restaurants at the strip.

Reviewed 5 May 2021

Excellent chicken Tikka Masala, early delivery, nice people, good price, would definitely recommend 100%...