“Delicious! ”

Paco Jimenez
Ranked #15 of 1 559 Restaurants in Marbella
Price range: US$21 - US$43
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: As soon as you enter this restaurant you can fell the passion and creativity in the paintings on the walls and the plates delicatelly and beautifully decorated. Its Mediterranean, Spanish and International food will surprise and satisfy you. The exclusive space with only 20 covers, kindly attention, experienced chef and the nice environment makes this a unique restaurant.
Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

What a fabulous restaurant!

We hadn’t booked in advance but luckily the owner was able to squeeze us in and I’m glad she did!

The food was absolutely delicious me and a friend had a rack of lamb and another had the confit duck, there were zero complaints all round!

Can’t wait for another trip to Marbella where I will book a balcony table in advance!

Reviewed 19 May 2018

Our hotel ( Hotel Claude ) booked us a table on the balcony overlooking "Orange Square"... fabulous place for supper Nancy and the team do a great job. We started with shrimp in garlic olive oil. , outstanding . Next we chose the rack of lamb and the confit of duck in filo pastry with jus. Both main courses were delicious and the accompanying vegetables fresh and tasty. To finish what was described as a tart tatin which was more an apple crumble but with cinnamon and it was great.
Try and book one of only two tables on the balcony but whatever you do book to enjoy the food and atmosphere here.

Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

After a lot of years on the coast, at last a visit here.
Tradisional Spanish twist on the food, started with Lagostions ala «pil-pil» and my next was Sea Bass.
Excellent fish, but a I was missing the good combinations one can make out of such food. At least there was options not taken, but I hope for my next visit.
As wine we did choose Spanish white Alborigno from the North East.
Friendly service and smiling faces.
Price; a bit over the top!

Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

We have quite an experience in Mediterranean food and have tried different types of fish in our life. At our dinner we were served not fresh and smelly turbot. Instead of apologies stuff started making excuses and saying that possibly we didn’t like the sauce or the style of cooking. However, it clearly tasted bad and out of date. We were fairly upset because the dinner was pricey and totally not worth it.

Reviewed 11 April 2018

I came back again following my visit last year. I booked the balcony again - and although inside is nice - it's a must. The service and the food and wonderful. Both my wife and I agree this probably the best dining experience I've had - overlooking the Orange square. Can't recommend enough.