“Alberto Marbella ”

La huerta de los cristales
Ranked #359 of 1 583 Restaurants in Marbella
Cuisines: Spanish
Reviewed 19 October 2016 via mobile

Another Great Restaurant and Tapas BAR nice terrace great prices..full breakfast 4 euros..great tapas and drinks at a very good price in the centre of Marbella. Another of my favourites

Reviewed 27 January 2016 via mobile

Walking around in Marbella alone (female) this is a great little find.

First of all, the toilets are clean. Thumbs up for that!

Service is amazing and despite that you can get a Caña (small beer) cheapere, 1,30€ including peanuts is well spend when you get sunshine, people watching, amazing service and wicked clean toilets in the price!

Ohh and did I mention that both the male bartender and the female waiter smiled all the time?
And that there is a Spanish Shoee Shop across the street (top shoez) and an ice creame shop next door AND that they have a large varity of vine bought pr. Glass?

1  Thank AnneLisToft
Reviewed 26 October 2015 via mobile

Found this bar by chance when our friends wanted a coffee. Myself and my wife fancied a Sangria which we ordered.
Can I say it was the best we have had in Marbella. Never mind paying for so called Sangria out of a carton or on tap, this was made by the owners behind the bar and when you had finished the litre jug you knew you'd had a drink and with the price of 9 euros a jug compared to some 17 or 18 euro rubbish in the Orange Square we visited most days of our holiday. By the way the coffee I'm told is also excellent.
The family who run this bar are very welcoming and friendly and will certainly make you feel at home if you pay them a visit.

Reviewed 13 June 2015

Whenever I come to Marbella either with my wife or business partner we always stay at the Fuerte Miramar or El Fuerte Hotels. This little tapas bar is almost half way between these hotels just before the entrance to the old town.They serve food all day and it is pretty good quality for the price. Drinks are also very good eg their house red at 1.60E a glass. La Huerta de los Crisatales translated literally means The orchard of the lost crystals .I have no idea what that means! This is a real locals tapas bar run by Vitali and his parents. You see the same people in there each evening but also a few tourists.It is indeed a very friendly,albeit simple place where you can sit in or outside and watch Marbella life rush by. I will be returning to Marbella in July for a few days and I will be going back to La Huerta. It is also a good place for a nightcap being around half the price of the hotel ( eg large - and I mean large !!) Baileys over ice for 3.20E.Terrific value

1  Thank BoshSurrey
Reviewed 10 January 2015

We went in this little bar most days, sometimes just for a coffee and sometimes for a Sen Meigel and their beautiful tapas food. I had a sirloin steak their on one occasion and it was one of best I have tasted in a long time. The bar is very clean, the staff are friendly and welcoming.The prices are very reasonable.There is a friendly atmosphere with both vistors, locals and staff.