Review Highlights
Awesome all day jeeping - eco reserve plus more!!

There are no words!! This was our second time using Antonio's monte aventura and he excelled... read more

Reviewed 6 August 2018
sarah b
via mobile
An experience for Life!!!!

We were with our friends adults and kids. We did canyoning and Istan Waterfalls.... after that... read more

Reviewed 4 August 2018
EricHesterMikLiv
via mobile

All reviews white villages natural park flora and fauna recommend this trip natural tour eco reserve open jeep mountain village day trip land rover off road natural spring visit ronda great guide knowledgeable guide spanish lunch local wine
Reviewed 15 October 2017

Booked this jeep trip for our holiday as we wanted to experience local culture, the mountains and the old city of Ronda. Manolo was a great guide, explained local plants and mountains etc. and took us to interesting small village for lovely lunch. Ronda was nice and we were able to get a feel for the area much better than in a large bus trip, it was much more personal and we learned a lot. Hotel pick up very efficient and full day out. Would definitely recommend this trip and would consider doing another trip with the same company if we return to the area.

Reviewed 9 October 2017

If you don't do any other trips when you're staying in the area you should definitely do this one! We had a fantastic time - Antonio and Manolo were great guides and full of knowledge and enthusiasm. The journey through the mountains was magical and it really was a special day. Would highly recommend this trip.

Reviewed 7 October 2017

Four of us took the Ronda tour with Antonio and loved it. Got to see and walk the white villages. Tasted local drinks and food. All of which was great. So much more than just a bus tour,got to see a lot most tourists will never know existed. History, ecology, way of life. Learned about chestnuts, cork and olives.
Loved this so much, my husband and I took the natural park tour with Manolo after our friends had to return home. It was just as great, remote scenic beauty that most people never get to see Animals, plants, history all explained, all questions gladly answered. Superb!!!

1  Thank jfarrell2017
Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

What a day!! My husband and I booked this tour as we wanted to visit Ronda but also wanted to learn a little more about the area and this tour certainly delivered! The explanation of the tour on the website is absolutely correct. It's not just a tour of Ronda so if you want to just spend a day there then I suggest you get a bus (or drive). This tour offers so much more about the history of the region, its flora and fauna, its culture and traditions (including visits to white villages - one where lunch is served) with a visit to Ronda to finish the day (and what a finale it is!! Simply stunning!). Antonio and Manolo go out of their way to ensure you have a full and interesting day with lots of laughter along the way. And because you're traveling around in 1-2 jeeps, the tour groups are manageable, plus you get to spend time with other travellers. No it's not cheap but it's definitely value for money!! We loved it and would 100% recommend! Thanks Manolo and Antonio for a wonderful day - it was our favourite day of our holiday!

Feedback: Once someone has completed the online booking form, I think it would be good to send them a confirmation email. We didn't receive one so were unsure if we were booked on the tour or not. Thankfully our hotel rang to confirm once we arrived in Marbella but I would have liked to know sooner. Also, it would be a good opportunity to let people know they will need to pay, in cash, on the day.

1  Thank Caroline N
Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

I'm a little late with my review, but here goes.

Last year in October (2016) I had a trip planned to visit Spain. Specifically Benalmádena. I'd always wanted to visit Spain and thought it might be a fun personal challenge to do it on my own. My choice of Benalmádena was somewhat random. My main reasons were that it wasn't too far from the airport and they boast amazing weather in that part of Spain.

I stayed at an Airbnb and planned to do most of my sightseeing on my own. I did want to book one guided tour though. Trouble was, when travelling solo they either charge you a ton because of being solo or they just don't accommodate. I was feeling a little discouraged until I found Monte Aventura. They took me, along with another couple, on a full day tour to visit Ronda. And I was charged the same price as everyone else.

This tour would have been nice even with a mediocre guide. So lucky that wasn't the case though. I believe the guides name was Antonio. He knew everything about everything. He talked the ENTIRE tour. LOL But in an interesting way. I learned a ton.

The little white village that we stopped in for lunch..the food was delicious and the people were so welcoming.

Loved learning about the cork.

The only recommendation that I have is to take gravol if you're even slightly prone to getting car sick. The windy roads are nuts and the drivers even more so. And bring a sweater because it gets chilly.

I highly recommend Monte Aventura for your tour!!

2  Thank LCH74