“Flamenco show was brilliant but the food could be better value for money”
Review of The Farm

The Farm
Reserve with
The Farm is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #126 of 1 596 Restaurants in Marbella
Price range: US$17 - US$34
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Fusion
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Please Note if you can´t book a table in this platform, CALL us. We will find a table for you. You will find us located in Marbella's Old Town. The Old Well Constructed over 500 years ago is used today as a gastronomic house. Enjoy the harmony and selection of fresh local products and selected wines. Each dish is prepared with Special care and attention, to provide the highest quality for every guest. You will always receive a special welcome at The Farm!! We have live music from Wednesday to Saturdays on our secret garden! Jazz, Dj chill out, cuban - latin and flamenco show. PLEASE check our Facebook calendar to confirm events.
Reviewed 20 May 2018

We came here to celebrate friends birthday during our holiday in Marbella. The restaurant was very cosy and we absolutely loved the building itself. Luckily for us there was a Flamenco show on that night and we loved it. They even made us all move to the guitar music. Wine selection was excellent and so was the service. The only point I'd raise would be the value for money. I appreciate the food is all organically sourced however I think prices are raised dramatically just for tourists. For example the guacamole starter or the soup were £8 each. We would definitely return and I'm happy to recommend this restaurant to my friends visiting Marbella in the future.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 18 May 2018 via mobile

The secret garden is stunning! Good service and food! Smile and friendly staffs! Must visit! Thank you!:)

Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

I was invited to a birthday party at the farm, after I have been there twice before. I must say they really topped everything I have seen before! The food and the service were amazing! I am a vegetarian and they made a extra meal with vegetarian paella, guacamole and a perfect cheese platter! Thank you!!

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

Fantastic good food! Nice stuff and service was excellent! We will be back. Flamencoshow was included and we really enjoyed.

Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

Very Nice surprise! All perfect with flamencoshow! Delious food and wine. Stunning straff and athmosphere!