“Stunning food and great service”
Review of Beckett’s

Beckett’s
Ranked #13 of 1 580 Restaurants in Marbella
Price range: US$18 - US$82
Cuisines: International
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Restaurant & Bar Beckett’s Marbella has been established for over 16 years in Marbella. We have gained a reputation for providing top class service and serving high quality food time and time again. Our menu has innovation and fresh, locally sourced ingredients at its core. Infused with an International flavour and a selection of Specials every evening, there is something to suit everyone’s palette on Beckett’s Menu, delights and excites, offering both daring and simple homely dishes. Open from 6pm Monday to Saturday Early Bird option 3 courses at 27.50€ Bar open to non-diners with an exciting tapas menu available. The group now has two other sister restaurants - The Playwright Marbella in Elviria Alevante Marbella in the Yacht Club in Marbella marina, a short distance from Beckett's
Reviewed 16 January 2018

We popped our heads in the 2 rd line Restaurant on our first night in Marbs for a snack , pleasant surprise that evening with 2 glasses of champagne and 3 excellent Tapas ,and great interior decor , we decide to try the menu for a evening 3 course meal a couple of days later , Starters were a work of art a tasty to a Beef chiili type thingy 10-10, then main course Lemon sole in tempera 10-10 and i had Liver and bacon !!! 10-10
pudding was a work of art and well served . all in all a go to place next time we go back

Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

We visited here post-Christmas for dinner. The food was excellent and beautifully presented. The service was friendly and helpful - two vegetarians plus one guest only speaking Russian. Nothing was too much trouble and the staff were very attentive. The ambience and decor was how you expect an excellent restaurant to present itself. We had a very enjoyable evening and cannot believe we had not found this restaurant sooner. We will definitely return and have already recommended it to friends.

Reviewed 10 January 2018 via mobile

We visited Becker’s this evening and will 100000% be back.
We all ordered different items from the menu from pate to beef and steak to chicken - and every single one of us was delighted with the quality of food.
I had the prawns pil pil as a starter which I love anyway but there’s a certain spice in the dish here and it’s amazing! I had the chicken with sun dried tomatoes and chorizo as a main - it was to die for!! Genuinely the nicest chicken I’ve ever had. Hats off to the chefs because they have the menu down to a tee and execute it perfectly.
Our main waiter was George was an absolute gent and on our third trip to Marbella I can honestly say it’s the best service we’ve had here by a mile. The attention to detail combined with friendly service and tasty food is second to none. The early bird is fantastic value (€27.50 pp for a three course meal) and is served daily from 6-8.
We’ll definitely be back to Beckett’s on our next trip!! :)

1  Thank Rachael O
Reviewed 1 January 2018

Went to Beckett's for New Year's Eve with my partner and it was fabulous!

There was a special menu for the evening but there was still plenty of choice. I started with warm duck salad which was fantastic while my partner had prawn and avocado cocktail which she thoroughly enjoyed.

For my main I had surf and turf which was nothing sort of amazing! Being a set menu I expected a rump or sirloin at best but was delighted when a beautifully tender fillet turned up! My partner had sea bass which she also said was delicious.

Throughout the evening the service was excellent. The staff we very attentive, leaving just enough time between courses and keeping our glasses suitably charged at all times!

Given that the restaurant was full with over 100 covers the standard of food and service was nothing short of remarkable and is a tribute to Penny and her staff (particularly Mohammed who looked after us like royalty).

I would highly recommend Becketts and will definitely be returning when we next visit Marbella.

Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

Great food, drinks, service. Pricier but worth it. After a great meal, our group of five stayed on in the bar until the early hours. Lovely staff. Definitely recommended.